News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

True HellaFlush

Started by RaceRX96, May 23, 2012, 05:29

RaceRX

Post pictures of some hellaflush cars and post it here!
No quoting images!

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TheSandman

* TheSandman waits for Wolfs hate posts.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

RaceRX

I have a picture of a dodge thats pretty sick that he would like if he dislikes this.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Dr_Doom

These are really nice... I will post later...

Marccc

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated by ASP.NET Core on Linux using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every 5 minutes. See the original SVG image.

~!!!~ Watch my Police cars collection in the link below ~!!!~

[hide=link]http://imgur.com/a/gaJTT[/hide]

Matheus

Subaru Legacy and Subaru Legacy Outback hellaflush :megusta:

Twido

sometimes i wonder how those cars still can turn to left or right

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Lindsey

Some of the wheels are wonky! wtf!!!
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

RaceRX

Quote from: Lindsey on May 23, 2012, 19:21
Some of the wheels are wonky! wtf!!!
its called camber. its intended ;D it helps with turning till a certin point, after that it just gives a really cool stance. purely show cars. before people say theyre useless, its pure show. all things show are useless.

Nice

ToyotaFreak

Rumpo hellaflush  8)  (this started happening to me in 0.3e, only with parked vehicles, idk why)

Terrorista310

This one is better than all that crappy cars who cant pass a single bump.

Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

Spekter

RaceRX

Term rice is for a car thats modded on the outside, but not hte inside. these cars kick ass on the track. and 100% of them are AIRBAGGED. so you can raise it back up to street hight.

Plus, Crosworths are fucking gay, That jeep wannabe is also gay. any of these tuners would smoke that shitty ford. i dont know if you ever had a ford car, but theyre piles of shit.

Nice

Spekter

Quote from: RaceRX on May 23, 2012, 23:42
Term rice is for a car thats modded on the outside, but not hte inside. these cars kick ass on the track. and 100% of them are AIRBAGGED. so you can raise it back up to street hight.

Plus, Crosworths are fucking gay, That jeep wannabe is also gay. any of these tuners would smoke that shitty ford. i dont know if you ever had a ford car, but theyre piles of shit.

I am having a Ford car as we speak, 1988 Ford Sierra 2.0i Ghia, 99hp. The car is reliable, robust and agile. I have my reasons for loving Ford as much as i am.

The only place those sorry excuses for cars would beat an RS Cosworth is some lame carshow that gathers fans of Japanese pieces of shit, like 99% of the ones you posted. And i'm talking about a stock Cosworth. On the track, a Cosworth with a bit of tuning would mop the floor with any of those ugly "hellaflush" things.

RaceRX

those two are true track cars, and without spending atleast 50k, you wont touch it. the suby has the least hp at 650. the 240 is a rb26dett motor swapped awd race car. dont know how much power it is, but a stock rb26dett, i personally watched beat a 454 big block chev.

Nice