New roadbarriers for ferry terminal

Started by DeHavilland, May 20, 2012, 20:22

Lindsey

Absolutely agree, this would stop people messing around at the ferry ports, and also it'd be impossible (almost) to block the ferry port like some people do, with piling trucks right by the ferry exit.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Prosonic

"No you where not ban evading.. nooo and im stupid..." - Konali

P@tRyK248

Rahail

Leoviz

Tyler

Quote from: Joshy
Gates at ferry entrance

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

DeHavilland

Thanks all for supporting my idea! :)
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

DrMikeee

Would be a nice update to the ferry areas. Blocking the entrence and exit will also be a bit harder :p
+1

Matias

them can be passed at high speed anyways, look the video, the guy jumps it and fly.
If it can go abit more up so no one can jump it it would be awesome.
+1  :D

H3adHunt3rz

xXFallenAngelXx

Yes! Especially if they're done in such a position where you can't get passed them before they go down. (meaning no more dumbasses blocking the ferry exit by thinking its cool to wait right where the truckers have to exit the thing)

DeHavilland

Quote from: Beelzeboss on May 23, 2012, 17:38
them can be passed at high speed anyways, look the video, the guy jumps it and fly.
If it can go abit more up so no one can jump it it would be awesome.
+1  :D
If you crash into it at very high speed you will land in the ocean! :P
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

SeraMondialu

DJ_Smashon

+1 It's very nice and is it possible to drive over it?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Ethan

not to ruin your parade Dehav, its an awesome idea, but why not just take the dockbars that are there already and have them on a similar timer as WC expressway bridge, so that they go up when the ferry leaves both LS docks and LSI and go down when it arrives.... it would prevent people from getting too close to the entrance of where the ferry is and it could help drivers getting off the ferry as well