Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CVT radio

Started by zimon, May 18, 2012, 23:05

Joshy

Quote from: mick88 on May 19, 2012, 15:28
Quote from: wkry17 on May 19, 2012, 14:44
That can be done. I will work on it.

Also, if you could add a web interface for server to request songs, that would be neat. Players would be able to request songs in-game.
I've made a song request list for DJs to use. However instead of using web interface, it would be easier to create a table in the CT database and use that instead, maybe also host the request list on website?

Anyway, POST / GET?

Screenshots:

Public access to song requests

DJs can mark / unmark requests

Marked requests
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Dr_dog

Maybe as you guys choose how many DJs there will be, build out schedule out of them and how long they want to be on air etc etc, then make some open slots for Djs to jump on. Also somekind automatic player when theres nobody on air. I may be DJ if i have time.

Offtopic: Wee computer works again :D
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Ethan

Quote from: $nake on May 21, 2012, 10:37
Do it and show us If it will be cool, mick will for sure add it, just make little server and put it there

not everything people do will necessarily be added by mick, snake. damn you think anything thats "cool" will be added and anything you do with the CVT name makes it automatically official

BTW I would like to have an in game song selector thing.. sounds better since I cant use my radio station for the vipradio.

mick88

I asked for web interface, so server could send POST or GET query with player's request, that would automatically be parsed by radio.
I would then add song requests in /phone, so players would pay $1k to request a song (so they don't spam).

Joshy

Quote from: mick88 on May 21, 2012, 14:57
I asked for web interface, so server could send POST or GET query with player's request, that would automatically be parsed by radio.
I would then add song requests in /phone, so players would pay $1k to request a song (so they don't spam).
10-4 doing it now (using POST).

edit: done.

Method: POST
Variables:
           RequestedSong - a string containing the requested song of the player, up to 255 characters long.
           UserName - a string containing the username of the player, up to 32 characters long.
Action (URL): http://joshyinator.co.cc/radios.php
Return values: true when successful, false when failed

If you need more info: http://joshyinator.co.cc/radios_test.html

I'll upload it to some webhost now.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

mick88

Quote from: Joshy on May 21, 2012, 15:03

Variables:
           RequestedSong - a string containing the requested song of the player, up to 255 characters long.
           UserName - a string containing the username of the player, up to 32 characters long.

does this work with any radio, or is it just a script you made?

Yuri

I own a shoutcast Server. But it would require each and every member to get Sam Broadcaster or Virtual DJ to do a live stream
My station is named Patriot Radio. I will not post any links currently due to lake of DJs at my station. But i do have a live Chat and the Station works fine. a Maximum of 50listeners can tune-in at the same time. It is only a small radio station but it could work.. We are hiring DJs currently.

Joshy

Quote from: mick88 on May 21, 2012, 23:06
Quote from: Joshy on May 21, 2012, 15:03

Variables:

does this work with any radio, or is it just a script you made?
It's a script that allows users to request their own songs, it's independent of any radio stations.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

$nake

Quote from: Yuri on May 21, 2012, 23:22
I own a shoutcast Server. But it would require each and every member to get Sam Broadcaster or Virtual DJ to do a live stream
My station is named Patriot Radio. I will not post any links currently due to lake of DJs at my station. But i do have a live Chat and the Station works fine. a Maximum of 50listeners can tune-in at the same time. It is only a small radio station but it could work.. We are hiring DJs currently.
I have SAM B'ster too :D it's a nice tool for radio but encodes max 96kbps :/
That's I prefer to use listen2myradio.com :)

Konali

i followed that link, filled in the information, and it said true !!!!

Does that mean im gonna have a baby? :horror:
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Deff

Quote from: Konali on May 21, 2012, 23:31
i followed that link, filled in the information, and it said true !!!!

Does that mean im gonna have a baby? :horror:

Gz Konali xD

btw that actually means your request was successful:
so its added to playlist--> http://joshyinator.co.cc/radios.php

Dr_dog

I would say virtual DJ is much better, and btw you need Virtual DJ PRO for broadcasting
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Storm94

Quote from: Dr_dog on May 22, 2012, 05:23
I would say virtual DJ is much better, and btw you need Virtual DJ PRO for broadcasting
I actually prefer SAM Broadcaster. Ive used it in many cases and I find the UI to be much more pleasing and easier to manage

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$nake

Quote from: Storm94 on May 22, 2012, 07:15
Quote from: Dr_dog on May 22, 2012, 05:23
I actually prefer SAM Broadcaster. Ive used it in many cases and I find the UI to be much more pleasing and easier to manage
But you need to pay for radio hosting to fill all info on own SAM, like songs reqs, history, etc :P

Storm94

I am currently setting up an unofficial CVT radio. PM me if you would like to DJ for it. Maybe mick could add in that request system to the script and Joshy could add in the webpage and we can make this semi-official, but until that happens, its unofficial, ran by me, not mick.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.