News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CVT radio

Started by zimon, May 18, 2012, 23:05

zimon

fun that you guys think this is good for the CVT comunity :)

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

$nake

Quote from: mick88 on May 19, 2012, 15:28
Quote from: wkry17 on May 19, 2012, 14:44
That can be done. I will work on it.

Also, if you could add a web interface for server to request songs, that would be neat. Players would be able to request songs in-game.
It sounds like: "just make an exact working copy of CT, I will tell you how's good is it" :D

wkry17

Also, if you could add a web interface for server to request songs, that would be neat. Players would be able to request songs in-game.

My scripting knowledge=HTML and very little PAWNO

Would I even need to script anything for this? Im sure there is a little PAWNO but Im not sure him much.

Joshy

Quote from: wkry17 on May 20, 2012, 02:17

Would I even need to script anything for this? Im sure there is a little PAWNO but Im not sure him much.
PHP perhaps?
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Deff

Quote from: wkry17 on May 20, 2012, 02:17

You should take help of joshy :D
He is good in it.

I think mick88 just meant to make a web interface, not a pawno script for server.

He meant that make a web interface, where we type the name of song, and our ingame name. And then that song you will have to search and add it to the playlist of radio which can be played ingame. (Thats what he meant by "ingame", not a pawno script).

And if the title can be set as "[Song name]-[author name] requested by [ingame name of who requested]" then that would be more cool.

You need to make it like this that no song gets repeated in playlist of that radio.

Then it will be added ingame by mick, so that we can listen.

wkry17

Joshy is a code genius. I've seen his post on Google+. If he is willing to help I'll gladly take it.

Konali

but joshy is doing exams :)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

$nake

I've heard that this pinky guy said that he will script it xD

TBH, I can make a Radio station for CT, same as Hax's if his will won't work..

But I can't make this suggestions thingy.. :(

check my radio: http://109.169.47.188:24587 or snake.listen2myradio.com

Joshy

Quote from: Konali on May 20, 2012, 19:00
but joshy is doing exams :)
I have time for it.

I just scripted a PHP SA-MP color code parser for Mick. (color codes like {ff0000})
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Prosonic

It becomes pretty expensive to have the radio.

"No you where not ban evading.. nooo and im stupid..." - Konali

Storm94

I can DJ if you would like Avery, and I know PHP and PAWN, so I can help with the web and IG request systems. All it would take is being able to enter user input into a MySQL database, and a webpage that JS refreshes that list every x seconds for new requests, with a tick bock when you have played them to purge them. Simple, 30 minutes.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

$nake

Quote from: Storm94 on May 21, 2012, 10:07
I can DJ if you would like Avery, and I know PHP and PAWN, so I can help with the web and IG request systems. All it would take is being able to enter user input into a MySQL database, and a webpage that JS refreshes that list every x seconds for new requests, with a tick bock when you have played them to purge them. Simple, 30 minutes.
Do it and show us :) If it will be cool, mick will for sure add it, just make little server and put it there :)

Joshy

One problem, how are we going to authenticate genuine DJs? Share a password between you all?

And I don't really feel like making a user authentication system...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

$nake

Quote from: Joshy on May 21, 2012, 11:37
One problem, how are we going to authenticate genuine DJs? Share a password between you all?

1. Forum section for Radio DJs only, DJs cmds at server (about radio)
2. Max 1 or 2-3 DJs who will play when others are offline only, or make a schedule for them..

Joshy

Quote from: $nake on May 21, 2012, 12:04
Quote from: Joshy on May 21, 2012, 11:37

1. Forum section for Radio DJs only, DJs cmds at server (about radio)
If Mick would add those commands, why would he ask for a web interface for song requests?

Shared password it is, I'll make it change daily for security reasons.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION