News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CVT radio

Started by zimon, May 18, 2012, 23:05

zimon

hi, I did play CVT to day and I did come got one thing on my mind.
why has no one started a CVT radio station yet?
where players/staff of the station can brodcast ther own radio show
maby annonce events, server updates, news about cvt players etc.
and maby a music top hit list or some thing.
I play some times on an RPG radio and they got a radio station for the "RP country"

so why do not some one start a radio station and mick maby will add it to the "free radio" list

I hope you understand my idea.

it is NOT the server staff that will run the radio station, it will be CVT players (and a server staff can off course apply to be a part of it)

Quote from: The_Hobo on August 08, 2012, 17:04
Oh, and nice Justin Beiber haircut.
[hide=Picture][/hide]
God bless America

wkry17

dude! how funny! i just got a shoutcast host last week and was going to talk to mick about a CVT Radio! Ive tested it and it works great!

R16RACA

I remember somebody started one for their club, however mick likes k-dst and k rose so maybe not... it probably wouldnt become official
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

TheSandman

I remember awhile ago Hax did something like this, and he had a form that we could request songs. It was pretty good :D
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Deff

I wish we had a CVT radio and we could request songs on it + it gives us info about events and updates.
Also it we could advertise our clubs on that CVT radio by giving ingame money to radio host.
We could have sub-forum for that maybe...

or maybe someone could make a club like CVT Radio club which can do this work, but that would be only for VIPs though.

TheSandman

Maybe a player can also do a recording, that gets played like, 'Hi guys, this is <whoever> and your playing the best SAMP server ever, keep on trucking!'
That, would, be awesome.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Xero

I tried to make one when the ability to use your own radio stations but for some reason some people could tune into the station while other's couldn't hear it. We had DJ's and stuff from CVT using it but the server kept going down. I might make it again and host it on my other computer as long as I can find a decent host that is free. It won't be CVT Radio, probably one for our club again.

wkry17

I might host a test broadcast sometime soon

$nake

Quote from: TheSandman on May 19, 2012, 00:21
I remember awhile ago Hax did something like this, and he had a form that we could request songs. It was pretty good :D
It was crazy :D But hax has not so much cool songs, and he has poor quality of them :P
I've sent him a pack of songs and I will do it again, so I hope that he will broadacast :P

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Twizeler

i once did it on my old PC 3 days :P i could do it again but i hope hax wants to do it again he had good songs :)

mick88

You can host a radio if you want. It may not be official, but I could add it to in-game radiostations, provided it will be 24/7, and in English.

wkry17

That can be done. I will work on it.

mick88

Quote from: wkry17 on May 19, 2012, 14:44

Also, if you could add a web interface for server to request songs, that would be neat. Players would be able to request songs in-game.

Deff

Quote from: mick88 on May 19, 2012, 15:28
Quote from: wkry17 on May 19, 2012, 14:44

Also, if you could add a web interface for server to request songs, that would be neat. Players would be able to request songs in-game.

:so_much_win: