News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic

Started by Hobo, May 15, 2012, 01:08

Hobo

I was on Facebook (no you can't add me as a friend) and I stumbled across this:

I edited the names out but really? What is wrong with people these days. The girl is twelve, almost thirteen, and this is how she thinks. She's "dating" a sixteen year old and is getting hickeys from him.
:seriously_guy: :ukiddn:

Anyway, thought I'd share it. Feel free to comment in a nice manner :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Vado19

i enjoy a good fb rant every now and then but... :seriously_guy:

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

The Wolf

TL;DR but from the spelling and the short information you posted with it, this is what I have to say. What starts with a c, ends in a t, has a u and an n in the middle, is hairy on the outside and moist on the inside?
Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

RaceRX

Quote from: The Wolf on May 15, 2012, 01:32
TL;DR but from the spelling and the short information you posted with it, this is what I have to say. What starts with a c, ends in a t, has a u and an n in the middle, is hairy on the outside and moist on the inside?
;D
what a fuckstick though. god damn.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Hobo

Quote from: The Wolf on May 15, 2012, 01:32
A C-Nut?
Like a peanut but inside out ;)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

Wow, thats pretty bad. Im tempted to say its American girls, but Aussie girls do it here too :l
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Hobo

I assume she's American but I don't know. I'm not her friend and don't know her. Someone I know commented on this so it showed up on my news feed.
Unfortunately my high school is full of girls like this  :-\

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

Quote from: The_Hobo on May 15, 2012, 04:47
I assume she's American but I don't know. I'm not her friend and don't know her. Someone I know commented on this so it showed up on my news feed.
Thats true hahah.
But yeah, so is my school.
900 Students, 430 Year 11's (16'yrs), 470 Year 12's (17's).

Hobo

Quote from: TheSandman on May 15, 2012, 05:03
Quote from: The_Hobo on May 15, 2012, 04:47
Thats true hahah.
But yeah, so is my school.
900 Students, 430 Year 11's (16'yrs), 470 Year 12's (17's).
My school has 2000 students. Years 9-12. 500 Students each. The year 9 girls are the worst. They don't know what clothes are :-/

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

I honestly swear they wear less and less, and put more makeup on every year they go by.
IT ISNT ATTRACTIVE WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A CAKE.

It also sucks when there is a nice girl, and you know it, they know you like 'em, but they dont give you a chance.
I swear they all go for the guys that are the tallest, and have the biggest egos. Not to mention ones that smoke and drink bulk, it fucking pisses me off :l

$nake

Quote from: The_Hobo on May 15, 2012, 01:08
The girl is twelve, almost thirteen, and this is how she thinks. She's "dating" a sixteen year old and is getting hickeys from him.
so what's wrong with that ? it's their own problem, max 5 years between bf and gf in relationship is acceptable :)

RaceRX

Quote from: $nake on May 15, 2012, 07:34
The girl is twelve, almost thirteen, and this is how she thinks. She's "dating" a sixteen year old and is getting hickeys from him.
so what's wrong with that ? it's their own problem, max 5 years between bf and gf in relationship is acceptable :)
not in high school. more than a year is weird as fuck till your like, out of college.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

Quote from: RaceRX on May 15, 2012, 08:27
Quote from: $nake on May 15, 2012, 07:34
not in high school. more than a year is weird as fuck till your like, out of college.
there's no written rule about that, so still 5 years difference is acceptable, no matter which school lol..
i had min 3 max 4 year younger gf's so there's nothing against with being with more than 1 year younger..

TheSandman

But Snake, its really weird if a 12 year old dates a 17 year old, not that a 12 year old should be dating, but still.

Geckco

Quote from: TheSandman on May 15, 2012, 07:31
I honestly swear they wear less and less, and put more makeup on every year they go by.
IT ISNT ATTRACTIVE WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A CAKE.

It also sucks when there is a nice girl, and you know it, they know you like 'em, but they dont give you a chance.
I swear they all go for the guys that are the tallest, and have the biggest egos. Not to mention ones that smoke and drink bulk, it fucking pisses me off :l

Thats me nigga! 6'1 bitches <3 second string QB lol
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.