News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

MTA Mapping: Im out of ideas.

Started by Joshua, May 10, 2012, 12:22

Joshua

My laptop did crash 2 month's agoo, lost a project of mine and scripting. Lot's of hours lost.

Now im asking for ideas. (CVT Ideas) No island, because im bad at that in a way to make a nice bridge.

Other Question:
Can you build with 2 persons in MTA Map editor? That would be awsome. <-- Solved, This can be done with atleast 4 People.

creamy1

You can build with multiple people in SAMP too if you host your own server, give those players admin rights and use a filterscript.

I have been having fun for hours with RemovebuildingForPlayer, maybe you can remove construction sites (default in game ones) and replace with buildings or parking in the case of the one in South LV near FHA base.

But you have to apply for server mapper first :)

For example I removed a house in Rockshore West, built a tunnel into the ground and added a road down there.

Dr_dog

samp map editor is poor.

Try something like those narrow bolivian roads in the mountain. Would love to see them.
Or some huge desert area or something
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshua

Quote from: creamy1 on May 10, 2012, 13:01
You can build with multiple people in SAMP too if you host your own server, give those players admin rights and use a filterscript.

I have been having fun for hours with RemovebuildingForPlayer, maybe you can remove construction sites (default in game ones) and replace with buildings or parking in the case of the one in South LV near FHA base.

But you have to apply for server mapper first :)

For example I removed a house in Rockshore West, built a tunnel into the ground and added a road down there.
\

Can you provide me with more information? I'd good with MTA. But can't remove object's from orginal game.
How did you do it exacly?

mick88

Quote from: Joshua on May 10, 2012, 12:22
My laptop did crash 2 month's agoo, lost a project of mine and scripting. Lot's of hours lost.

Now im asking for ideas. (CVT Ideas) No island, because im bad at that in a way to make a nice bridge.

Other Question:
Can you build with 2 persons in MTA Map editor? That would be awsome. <-- Solved, This can be done with atleast 4 People.

Next time use dropbox :P (let me know if you want an invitation)

Strato

Get XF bro and we're gonna map some :)

Supreme

Quote from: Strato. on May 10, 2012, 15:05
Get XF bro and we're gonna map some :)

Yeah, i wanna map together, but what is port forward  :o ?

Ethan

port forwarding is allowing your router to let other people to connect to it so you can have other people play or map on a server that you host.

Joshua

Thanks all,

But still, how use orginal object's from the game?

Ethan

Quote from: Joshua on May 10, 2012, 16:43
But still, how use orginal object's from the game?

you use Multi Theft Auto and click on map editor, there is a list of every object used in the game of San Andreas.. start looking through the lists and start getting creative.

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

Matheus

Quote from: tyler12 on May 10, 2012, 17:19
You can delete maps using this.

I love samp editor. MTA isn't a nice program for maps in my opinion. Just my opinion :) when i play MTA i only go to other servers