Relief for Thiefs and challange for cops

Started by Cr4ck3r, May 06, 2012, 17:36

Cr4ck3r

The last few days I tried to do some thief missions, but I only finished one damn mission...
Why? Because after you steal a Vehicle the first thing you see behind you isnt a cop car, but a Infernus or Hotring. Thats nearly impossible,  all my missions are like steal a Vincent, Club or Benson from Bayside and bring it to Vice City hideout. So tell me how am i supposed to get to Vice city with a Infernus or something stucking at my ass like a Stinger Missle and ramming you with 300 km/h, I mean thats like a Train hits you in the back.

So my easy suggestion is, that cops can only use copcars or at least vehicles wich are slower than, lets say 200 km/h or something. That would be a relief for the thiefs and a bit better challange for all the cops.

mick88

Yes, thief missions are difficult, it's not the first time I'm seeing these complaints. Message received. I will see what can be done about it

Lindsey

Quote from: mick88 on May 06, 2012, 17:42
Yes, thief missions are difficult, it's not the first time I'm seeing these complaints. Message received. I will see what can be done about it

YES YES YES YES YES Finally some justice for wannabe thieves.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Hobo

Thank you mick88. Thieving is just irritating when you have cops that only use Infernus or Hotring. It's also unfair to the Police officers that use a regular Police car.

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

"Infernub" spamm will end soon ! ! !

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Terrorista310

Leave the way it is, stealing cars is hard, its different to steal a pencil from your teacher, just deal with it, i'm doing thief achiv and i just wait to be less cops online and chose a area away from them.

STOP BITCHING!!! 
Quote from: Sjomp on May 04, 2014, 18:54
It doesn't matter how much people are online it's about how much fun you have.

$nake

Quote from: Terrorista310 on May 31, 2012, 19:44
i just wait to be less cops online and chose a area away from them.
waiting and playing in the morning is unfair to others, coz of there are no good cops and not so much..
mick really should do something with that, at least disable ability for arresting in other than cop vehicles..
^ capcar can drive max 190kph, so make thief-mission vehicles not faster than 190/200kph and all will be fair..

Terrorista310

Quote from: $nake on May 31, 2012, 19:52
i just wait to be less cops online and chose a area away from them.
waiting and playing in the morning is unfair to others, coz of there are no good cops and not so much..
mick really should do something with that, at least disable ability for arresting in other than cop vehicles..

naaaaa, i always choose from infernus, cheetah, buffalo, bullet, comet, bashee, zr-350, club, stratum, sultan, blista, windsor, some bikes, hotrings, bandito and nothing more, because we can choose what to steal, cops should have the choice to choose what to use for arrest, and that's fair.

I only see one cons seeing a cop on infernus, he can't fine, and that's the price for using a sport car to do cop work.

The_Spinner

I saw cops with infernus and hotring and which is respawning, but I saw cops wich respawn in LS where they steal in 80% of missions fast cars

Spekter

Leave the way it is, stealing cars is hard, its different to steal a pencil from your teacher, just deal with it, i'm doing thief achiv and i just wait to be less cops online and chose a area away from them.

STOP BITCHING!!!

The clock is ticking for noobs like you, and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it.

Ethan

Quote from: Cr4ck3r on May 06, 2012, 17:36
my suggestion is, that cops can only use cop vehicles

+1000 if this was brought back

DeHavilland

Quote from: Ethan on May 31, 2012, 20:44
Quote from: Cr4ck3r on May 06, 2012, 17:36
my suggestion is, that cops can only use cop vehicles

+1000 if this was brought back
+1 (1001 ;) )
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Terrorista310

Quote from: sveki on May 31, 2012, 20:37

STOP BITCHING!!!

The clock is ticking for noobs like you, and there isn't a god damn thing you can do about it.

Dude, i don't do cop anymore, i'm doing thief achiv,  don't spit shit from your keyboard please.

TheScaniaBoy

$nake

and second important thing: ANTI-RESPAWN possibility for cops (or random respawn), they cant spawn near thief!