News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Problem in CVT

Started by Claveria[ESP], May 02, 2012, 15:16

Claveria[ESP]

Hello, im are playing with CVT and 5 or 6 minutes later, one error closed my gta, look:
look chatlog

and 2 minutes later..

Please how to fix? i like CVT and i cant play.

Thanks

Claveria[ESP]

Bruno_2MLG4CT

You have bad mods installed.Remove them and everything will be fine.If opcodes still are there ask again.This topic should be in 'Help' section not in 'Bug reports' section (this isn't bug)

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Strato

First of, this is a wrong section.

You should've post it in here http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/board,71.0.html

It happens due to bad installed mod, for example You replaced a non tunable car as a tunable one. You need to uninstall these mods to fix Your GTA.

Deff

A mod which is not giving opcode in one server doesn't mean it will not give opcodes at all.

You need to recompile your mods which are compatible with CVT.

Get a clean GTA SA, and start installing tested mods. (Tested mods can be found in our forum sections for mods/modshowroom/GTA and SAMP/Screenshots Videos)

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: Deff on May 02, 2012, 17:39

Get a clean GTA SA, and start installing tested mods. (Tested mods can be found in our forum sections for mods/modshowroom/GTA and SAMP/Screenshots Videos)
This..+ when you install mod drive that vehicle and tell to admin to /spec you to check if that mod is laggy.. (if it is object like road/building/sky again tell to admin to spec you no meter what you drive :P )

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm