News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Help

Started by Bruno_2MLG4CT, May 02, 2012, 14:49

Bruno_2MLG4CT

I didn't posted this in section HELP cos i don't need any help about server.. I need help about my skype profile...

I forgot my pass on skype account and it easy to take new pass but you need to have your e-mail on which is made that skype account...I don't remember on which e-mail i made my skype so
- Can someone help me to find the e-mail on which is made that skype account?? !!

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

TwiXXXie

Quote from: brane on May 02, 2012, 14:49
- Can someone help me to find the e-mail on which is made that skype account?? !!
if you don't know it how are we supposed to know it?

just search @ skype.com for troubleshooting/help/forgotpass/forgotemail

or create a new email account and make a new skype account :)

Antangin_JRG

I didn't posted this in section HELP cos i don't need any help about server.. I need help about my skype profile...

I forgot my pass on skype account and it easy to take new pass but you need to have your e-mail on which is made that skype account...I don't remember on which e-mail i made my skype so

hmmm... maybe u can borrow your friend's skype and check it

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Quote from: TwiXXXie on May 02, 2012, 15:33

just search @ skype.com for troubleshooting/help/forgotpass/forgotemail

I needed this :) Ty very much :P

turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

TwiXXXie

can i haz a cookie? xD

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Bruno_2MLG4CT

WTF :o I can find that twixx can you help me with pic pls ?? another cookie wait for you :p

TwiXXXie

Sad story bro :'( ;D

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Ty Twixx bro :D