News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

who can tell a think

Started by Styx, April 27, 2012, 19:12

Styx

who can tell me what means "secure account"???i say a lot of requests to anable secvure account and i want to know what this means

Konali

You can request security for your account. If you choose this you will have an extra security measure against hackers.
But its not needed if you have a good password, update/change that password every 4 weeks and dont accept files from persons you dont know.
If you decide to request account security make sure you have your own computer:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Storm94

SAMP can ID your computer hardware, as well as your IP. When account security is enabled, the script takes that information, and puts it into a database. Then, when you try and login, it checks your current IP and computer hardware. If they match what is in the database, it lets you login. Dont enable account sercurity if you have a dynamic WAN IP, or login from more than one computer frequently.

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.

TheSandman

Quote from: Storm94 on April 27, 2012, 20:36
SAMP can ID your computer hardware, as well as your IP. When account security is enabled, the script takes that information, and puts it into a database. Then, when you try and login, it checks your current IP and computer hardware. If they match what is in the database, it lets you login. Dont enable account sercurity if you have a dynamic WAN IP, or login from more than one computer frequently.
IP has nothing to do with it. Its solely based on your computer.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Storm94

Quote from: TheSandman on April 28, 2012, 03:47
Quote from: Storm94 on April 27, 2012, 20:36
IP has nothing to do with it. Its solely based on your computer.
WELL THEN. <3

I'm back, bitches :D

[glow=#282828,10,500]"I dislike Apple, so no." -mick88
"$nake honestly you are one arrogant prick." -Shane0
"The rest of you who I could consider trolls, just go fuck yourself." -Joshy
"TheGame, All I have to say is you complain a lot, and you're probally gonna be an even more arrogant, pompous jackass after this." -RaceRX
"I have a suggestion: Repost this in a respectful manner without caps, silly colors and big fonts, and perhaps someone will give a fuck about your complaint." -mick88
[/glow]

Can't read my quotes? Stop using the white style.