Camera mod

Started by Rubber, April 25, 2012, 05:34

Rubber

I'm not sure why nobody has made this mod before but I hate the crosshairs on the camera. So I deleted them. Now you can get 1st person views for taking screenshots and videos without the crosshairs messing them up. Attached is the file. All you do is replace the camera.txd in your gta3.img with the one included. Pretty simple.

Before:

After:

Don't mind the chat in the second picture, you can still get rid of that by holding F10 when taking screenshots. Both these screenshots were taken through the camera with Fraps. Below is a sample video of what you can do with this mod. Before, you would have had the white lines on the screen the entire video.

[xfire]/5681e4/[/xfire]

Hobo

Nice mod Rubber. I'll be using this a lot for pictures  :)

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

TheSandman

Cant you just take the picture with the camera and go into documents?  :o
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Rubber

yes sand...but can you take videos?!? hehee i didn't think so. I'll try to post an example of my expert videos.

edit: added a video

Lindsey

Rockstar think you need crosshairs to see where the middle of your screen is.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Rubber

yeah they failed on that idea imo.

Bruno_2MLG4CT

with that lines is better ;) for me sure :D

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

Deff

Oh well, you might also be interested in this one, which I made for myself:

Camera Hud Icon:

Crosshair:

Txd File attached (camera.rar)

Rubber

but it still has lines when you are aiming the camera. My point is to get rid of them.

Ethan

so the camera mod you found is a digital camera (of sorts) and you can take videos with it?

Rubber

Its a mod I made. It is exactly like the previous camera but it has no crosshairs. So now you can record with fraps or xfire when aiming through the camera. It makes for some nice footage as you can see from the video above. The camera itself doesnt take video, you need an external program to do so.

Xero

That's so awesome! Right on Rubber! Cookie for you! This will make video's much better when you want a more precise shot :D

Deff

Quote from: Rubber on April 25, 2012, 17:27
but it still has lines when you are aiming the camera. My point is to get rid of them.

you can get rid of it just delete everything in the PNG file of crosshair, point is of the HD icon. (camera icon)