News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

CVT Cribs

Started by Vado19, April 24, 2012, 06:36

Vado19

for most westerners you are familiar with this show on MTV called .. Cribs and what it does is basically take a film crew inside of different celebrities homes and shows you around their property and so on, my idea was to do something of similar content and every week or so post a video of a different user's home, i just need some suggestions and ideas as to how i can get the video's subtitled in different languages so that this can be viewed globally as we all know we have a lot of people who don't only speak English, i will of course post the video's on youtube and link them to the forum BUT i would ask for a designated location for these videos to be viewed...i was thinking maybe the forum mods of San andreas news would be so gracious in granting me rights to post the video's on their page, this will attract more users to CVT, more users to the forum and ultimetly more players to the server. so.. let me know what you guys think.

my idea

Quote from: RaceRX96 on October 09, 2012, 00:01
hes one of few dark skinned people i like.

Vado19

R16RACA

will see what we can do, but don't post under player articles, thats broken atm

Looks alright though
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

$nake

Make a CTV as CT+TV and create a programme CTV Cribs then :P it would be cool :D
I can help with translations between English and Polish/Czech :)

Supra

Is it like we have to shoot a video of our home ourselves, or do you come by and do it, like the actual TV show.. Like you are the camera team?

R16RACA

Vado comes i believe, well that what he did for this one
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Vado19

thanks guys and yes supra I will come by and do the shoot, walk through the home with you also, you just have to talk about the home, your cars, the price..u know how you got the home, basically sumn to make the video spicy, cuz my editing needs work as you can see.

Xero

I like it, not just because I was in the first episode lol but I like the idea of this and see how people live. Very cool Vado, have a cookie

Prosonic

I like the idea of ​​showing people how other people live on the server but will only be for the popular people or for all? If not everyone has a chance to be with, I do not think it's a good idea, we are a huge community so all need to also have a chance, if you understand me.

By the way, I can help translate from English into Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.

"No you where not ban evading.. nooo and im stupid..." - Konali

Vado19

Quote from: Prosonic on April 24, 2012, 19:56
I like the idea of ​​showing people how other people live on the server but will only be for the popular people or for all? If not everyone has a chance to be with, I do not think it's a good idea, we are a huge community so all need to also have a chance, if you understand me.

By the way, I can help translate from English into Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
i understand fully and i'm not biased which is why i wanted the video translated into all possible languages ALSO i choose a random player every friday for a shoot, so it's not just popular players. i also have a option for homeless players. :)

Vado19

ohk so by the grace of god thank fully episode 1 of CVT cribs has been completed successfully and is now ready for translation and to be aired :)

Ethan

I love the idea and in the end you could also do a spinoff of the Priciest pads countdown... you know the list of some of the most expensive houses in CT..

CVT Cribs: Priciest pad countdown

and we would need to set a definate time that you will be onlone to do mine..

have a cookie

Vado19

Quote from: Ethan on April 25, 2012, 03:51
I love the idea and in the end you could also do a spinoff of the Priciest pads countdown... you know the list of some of the most expensive houses in CT..

CVT Cribs: Priciest pad countdown

and we would need to set a definate time that you will be onlone to do mine..

have a cookie

can be done also, and i choose a random player to interview every friday, now saturday is when the episode from the week before would air, so while i'm filming and editing the other would be running live, as i said earlier i want everybody on the server to have a fair chance at getting into the spotlight. if u want to have a higher chance of getting interviewed be online on Friday's.

Twido

this looks so awsome!

[hide= Just a rule]
Quote from: Mick88
Your friends do not have the authority to allow you to break server rules. ๖ۣۜTωi∂✿
[/hide]

Vinny

Thats cool. And if you need, i can translate to French.
Quote from: Spekter on December 13, 2016, 22:47
Quote from: Ethan on December 13, 2016, 22:31
why the fuck do you even bother breathing??
I bother breathing just so that i can tell you what a fucking moron you are, nothing more and nothing less.