can someone make this image into a avatar size?

Started by Geckco, April 12, 2012, 15:30

Geckco

can someone make this image into a youtube avatar size?

on youtube its wayyy to small and doesnt fit...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Geckco365

Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

Rainbow

just save this picture then upload it to your youtube avatar.

ihatetn931

In windows 7, right click on the picture (after you saved in on your computer) Click edit, then paint should load up. Once it does click resize, untick mantain aspec ratio. Click pixels at the top then set the size, if i rember correclty the size is 400 x 95

Rainbow

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 13, 2012, 16:50
In windows 7, right click on the picture (after you saved in on your computer) Click edit, then paint should load up. Once it does click resize, untick mantain aspec ratio. Click pixels at the top then set the size, if i rember correclty the size is 400 x 95

I think he meant avatar (profile picture) not a banner :P. 550x550 fits the profile picture box nicely with that picture.

ihatetn931

ahh, my mistake. I'm not to sure why i thought he ment sig. Maybe cause i got to much shit going through my mind.

Senhorlau

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 13, 2012, 16:50

that is it you right  ;)