What i finished building, after 9 months of hell.

Started by RaceRX96, April 09, 2012, 19:13

RaceRX

I tore this bike apart about 4 times, and its been apart about 6 times.. twice i had a mechanic do it, because it was just too much..

First, i started with a 2002 CRF 450 frame, tore it down and pulled the motor out, had the motor rebuild and put it in a 2003 CRF 450 frame (Better frame), Then i raced it, and the water pump seals went out.. Those seals are enternal and keep water in the water pump, but also keep oil inside the transmission.. Replaced that. Then it wouldnt go to the rev limiter so we replaced the stator, Little better.. quicker responce and less hicups now.. Then i saw a crack in the spark plug cap, pulled it apart and saw the jackass who built my motor didnt tighten the spark plug and it shot out of the head and broke the spark plug cap.. Why it kept running is beyond me when the spark plug cap was 1/4 on an inch above where its suppost to be. replaced the spark plug, and the spark plug cap. Very reponsive now.. But again, doesnt go to the rev limiter. Replaced the CDi box (ECU basically) and Super reposnive at the bottom now. Perfect, again, no rev limiter. It pops off of it every second, rather than mili second. Replaced the flywheel, because we thought it was demagnitizing.. Nope. No differance.. We are now on small tracks where it really matters where to get to the rev limiter and quick as you can.. The compression keeps shooting my silencer off of the exhaust. Sounds cool straight piped! No back pressure and sucks shit though... Replaced the carb.. Noticed.. Why the fuck is their oil in the airbox and the carb?  Drained the Cam oil backup hose.. And it fills up again in 1 ride.. You are only suppost to drain those every 15 hours of riding time. That got full in two minutes... So we cleaned it all out, ran good for 25 seconds and then had the old problem. Gave it to a guy to fix it, Turns out it was a $8 dollar part that was causing most of the problem, a part i didnt even know what the fuck it was.. A little  "reed" seperating the oil flow to the crank.. It was allowing too much oil and it was going up into the head, through the carb and breather tubes, into the airbox and back into the motor. Now it runs perfect and looks like this,

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Bruno_2MLG4CT

Nice bike dude :D i am too lazy to read text  :))

Credits to our slave Sorin

Quote from: Konali
turtle, you as much an asslicker than everyone else, everytime you get reported, you message me on xfire or facebook

Quote from: Taylor Swift#DemotSurpm

SeraMondialu

Ooooh, the bike is so nice, but that placeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You're village is so fucking awsome maan, i want to live there. :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Supreme

Awesome.
But I thought you were talking about a baby :o 9 months of hell.

RaceRX

Quote from: Twitter on April 09, 2012, 22:04
Awesome.
But I thought you were talking about a baby :o 9 months of hell.
lololololo
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

creamy1

Quote from: brane on April 09, 2012, 19:34
Nice bike dude :D i am too lazy to read text  :))

TLDR version: RacerX has the bike pictured he swapped engines. That had 4-5 problems with it they got fixed rev limiter took the most time to fix and for $8 part the bike runs perfect now.

nice bike.

Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

ihatetn931

I am assuming this is a 2 stroke?

I hate 2 strokes, to much matience. 4 stroke ftw!

RaceRX

Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 09, 2012, 23:32

its a 4stroke :P

Nice

ihatetn931

Quote from: RaceRX on April 09, 2012, 23:45
Quote from: ihatetn931 on April 09, 2012, 23:32

its a 4stroke :P

I've got a 1982 Honda 3 wheeler, it's a 200 s (200 cc) and it still runs like a champ, only problem i got with it atm is i've got a problem with one of my back rims. This bike has got alot of hours/miles on it. It's not fast but that ATC will take me anywhere i wanna go, I've had is almost comptlely sumrged in water only thing that was above water was the seat (where the air intake is, right below it) If you take the seat off you will see the air intake. I've got a Honda Cr 125 that someone gave to me, it's a 2 stroke but i don't ride it. I'm thinking about putting a 250 engine in it. Honda ofcourse. You can't beat a honda, 3 wheeler is proof. The motor on the 3 wheeler is Bone stock, nothing has been done to it but a carb. rebuild kit.

Rubber

You guys think you have projects....my jeep is in about 23,000 parts right now  8)

It's coming along but I still have a long way to go. I estimate another year and it will be done. I just disassembled the engine, sandblasted it and painted. I'm waiting on engine boring at the moment.

http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php

Antangin_JRG

Ethan