8-track

Started by Matias, March 31, 2012, 16:22

Matias

Why instead the current racetrack we have right now (Dirtring) we dont race at this one
Would not it be more funny to race on this one?

It is more competitive and more fun, so my suggestion is why not change the current race track for this one or add this racetrack at SF stadium or LS stadium :)

ihatetn931

Or you could just add it to the current stadium just give the player a selection of which track they wanna use.

Deff

Quote from: ihatetn931 on March 31, 2012, 16:26
Or you could just add it to the current stadium just give the player a selection of which track they wanna use.

+1

TheGame

Big +1. Then people can do every track what they want.

TheSandman

There is another dirtring, i think its called the bloodbowl. that could be good for demo derby events.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

KaT37

Quote from: TheSandman on April 01, 2012, 07:14
There is another dirtring, i think its called the bloodbowl. that could be good for demo derby events.

there is the actual racetrack placed bro ^^

Strato

There are 3 stadiums..  LS Forum , Foster Valley - SF, Dirting - LV. It would be good that stadium would have it's own racetrack.

Dr.Schiewago

+1   i bought all shit hot and blood rings    it would be nice to drive there :D

Kenworth

since this is suggestions, maybe a new dirtring/stadium in wet county :o

UnlimiteD

Quote from: Kenworth[AUS] on April 01, 2012, 23:42
since this is suggestions, maybe a new dirtring/stadium in wet county :o

Great idea
+1 :)

Ethan

LS is the motor bike one, with the jumps and loops etc, the LV stadium is the race track (and bloodring but its currently mapped so you cant use it) and the SF stadium is the 8 track, shown in beelzs video... since this IS suggestions, perhaps take this idea to rubber and have it his SF islands project?

either way, I am a +1 on this as well

Matias

It would be awesome to have an stadium at rubber island with this racetrack :P

Joshy

Way to bump a 4 month old topic...
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Nate

Why this hasnt been added a lon time ago is beyond me biggest +1 that can be given.

Quote from: TheSandman on April 01, 2012, 07:14

YES. I love doing demo derby type events and with a stadium like this it would make it much better  :)
New (newer) laptop specs[spoiler]Laptop: Acer Aspire v3-571g-6602
Cpu: i5 2450M 2.5 GHz (3.1 GHz Boost)
Gpu: Nvidia GT 630m 2gb
Ram: 8gb dual channel DDR3 1600mhz
HDD: 500gb
[/spoiler]