News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Demolition Derby?

Started by Hobo, March 21, 2012, 01:18

Hobo

Quote1) No fighting, no killing, no driving into other players.
2) Do not ram or attempt to steal other players' vehicles, do not block road (doesn't apply to cops pursuing a suspect)

Yes I know what the rules are but for an event would a demolition derby be allowed? As long as participants only hit other participants.
Thank you
-Hobo

[tr]
[td]

[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]

[shadow=black,left]My PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
-EVGA RTX 3080
-ASUS Prime X470-Pro Motherboard
-CORSAIR Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB RAM
-ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD 960GB
-Seagate IronWolf Pro 8TB HDD
-Western Digital Blue 2TB HDD
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 2TB SDD x2
-ADATA Ultimate SU800 1TB SSD x2
-Corsair HX750 Professional PSU
-NZXT H440 white/black case
[/shadow]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ephraim_Renais

This sort of thing has been done before.  Universal Trucking has held a vehicle tag event before where participants tried to ram (tag) other participants.  We created a convoy to identify all participants and ramming was only allowed in a specific area.  The convoy leader was the player that was it.

The areas that have been used were Verdant Meadows, Hunter Quarry, and the LV Airport.

Not sure if it would still be allowed, but it doesn't hurt to make sure from the admin staff.

TheSandman

If this kind of event was held again, i think it would be appropriate for an admin to be watching over the event while its running.
People would have to pay their fines before starting, to minimize the possibility of being rammed by/ramming cops.
Or people that leave the event to make an excuse for ramming people.

Just an under control sort of thing.
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Ethan

this could be easily controlled if it was done again in a specified area and only those who sign up can join... or remove the mapping in the racetrack in LV and use the bloodbowl