Mod makers?

Started by $wedenTrucker!, March 18, 2012, 21:59

$wedenTrucker!

Who are a modder and can be nice to do a bus for me? i really want this bus i thinking about and i can send pictures in a msg... i dont know any modders so can some of u guys reply? would be nice if u where able to make this bus. It dont need to be so detail full..

ihatetn931

Modeling a whole entire bus would take awhile. Best thing to do is to find the bus for another game and have someone convert it. I don't think any one will model a whole bus for you, esp. for free.

$wedenTrucker!

hmm okey, ty. i try find it an take some1 to convert it! but i dont know if there is that bus in a other game

Matheus

Quote from: $wedenTrucker! on March 18, 2012, 22:24
hmm okey, ty. i try find it an take some1 to convert it! but i dont know if there is that bus in a other game

Whats the bus name? .-.

$wedenTrucker!

Volvo 8500 it uses in sweden... im riding it to school evreyday and wanna drive it.. thats why i really want it ingame

RaceRX

yeah like ihate said without converting its really hard.. (Btw, math, ihate, and I make mods. Also Clutch but he doesnt do "Euro shit" as he calls it.)
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$wedenTrucker!

can't some1 learn me or sth then? i want that bus

ihatetn931

Quote from: $wedenTrucker! on March 18, 2012, 22:51

Learning to 3d model isn't somthing you learn in a day, it takes time to learn. I mean you can download the software i consider shitty software, it's called zmodeler. yes you do have to pay for it. I will not be giving you a link to pirate it, you will have to do that on your own if you wanna try it.

Or you can go with the more high tech software that takes more time to learn but you can edit models a lot better. It is called Autodesk 3ds max, i will not be giving a link to pirate that either.

RaceRX

Quote from: ihatetn931 on March 18, 2012, 22:55
Quote from: $wedenTrucker! on March 18, 2012, 22:51

Learning to 3d model isn't somthing you learn in a day, it takes time to learn. I mean you can download the software i consider shitty software, it's called zmodeler. yes you do have to pay for it. I will not be giving you a link to pirate it, you will have to do that on your own if you wanna try it.

Or you can go with the more high tech software that takes more time to learn but you can edit models a lot better. It is called Autodesk 3ds max, i will not be giving a link to pirate that either.
I wont give you a direct link, But i can tell you to google GTA SA Keisuke mod and check his page out for zmod 2.2.4.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$wedenTrucker!

i had download shit before... i need help to make a mod correct so it works