New announce system

Started by Bullet[CRO], March 09, 2012, 18:26

Bullet[CRO]

If u can put that someone can announce smthing every 30 minutes would reduce spam like now for example jedi was spamming with announcments 15 times in a row..

martata14

Mine idea is one player to have 2-3 announced in 1 day

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

carlosbruxel

Quote from: martata14 on March 09, 2012, 18:51

+1

Strato

Konali

The system is fine as it is, just report the annoucement spammers
If your requesting a change in the current system most likely the prices will go up..

So just report them:P
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

ihatetn931

Instead of charging a flat rate for announcements, why don't you make it so you have to pay like so much for every letter. Less people would abuse it cause it will cost more money.

Enzzo

What's your problem if someone want to spend all money on announcemnets...Wake up..Someone pays for this announcements..if him pays...he gonna make how much announcments he want:)

Give me a cookie and after that click here,to see me when I do a somersault.
            [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]
This video isn't ready.
Give me more cookies:)

Konali

Quote from: Enzzo on March 09, 2012, 20:27
What's your problem if someone want to spend all money on announcemnets...Wake up..Someone pays for this announcements..if him pays...he gonna make how much announcments he want:)

Problem is: when someone is spamming/flooding announcements its annoying and could cause accidents/missclicks while doing important commands. etc etc
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Let them spend their money as they want. If they spam the announce they will be banned. Bum!!! No more useless players on the server. Someone better can take their places.
no animated signatures allowed

Deff

Quote from: Opel on March 09, 2012, 18:26
If u can put that someone can announce smthing every 30 minutes would reduce spam like now for example jedi was spamming with announcments 15 times in a row..
Sometimes (for some events in the server) announcements are needed more often. 30 limit restriction would not be good for that.

Bullet[CRO]

Bullet[CRO]

Quote from: HeLiOn_PrImE on March 09, 2012, 22:06
Let them spend their money as they want. If they spam the announce they will be banned. Bum!!! No more useless players on the server. Someone better can take their places.
ik but... i cant drive normally when always a big yellow f**** letters show through my whole screen...

Bullet[CRO]

Quote from: Enzzo on March 09, 2012, 20:27
I DONT NEED TO WATCH.. (off topic u loser frutek bought housie :D )

HeLiOn_PrImE

Considering the post I made earlier, Opel does have a point.
Since server related stuff is announced on the chat, a filtering option should be made for announcements, even know they cost.
Some people have lower PC specs even for GTASA, so they use lower resolutions. The text really is annoying if it's all over your screen.
The pink text on the chat should stay permanently, but people should be able to turn off the mid screen text.
no animated signatures allowed

Flarteh

Quote from: carlosbruxel on March 09, 2012, 19:05
Quote from: martata14 on March 09, 2012, 18:51

+1

I like the idea of a limit, but what's stopping the first 3 announcements being used up in the first minute of the day, leaving the rest of the day without any?
Cookies for funny quotes... (Below)