SAPT Buses

Started by Atomic Monkey, February 28, 2012, 15:00

Atomic Monkey

So my new computer is up and running and I'm gonna slap some new buses onto my client, here's the first one I found very quickly on the net

I'm planning on adding the second NYC Style one as the coach sometime today but I am very tired from painkillers (I had all my Wisdom teeth out on Saturday) so I'll nap, get up and get to work! I'm also planning on looking for new tow trucks as well! =D
*Director of operations - Lock and Load Security Company
"I'm not overweight! =O" Doesn't count, Pull over.

Price

I don't like the mod because it seems like it doesn't go with the game.
The colors are way too bright.

Strato

keep going :P  this mod sucks atm

Atomic Monkey

Well if anyone wants to take a crack at textures I do have a problem with the back.. The engine panel is reversed for some reason.. So I'll post the files if you want me too.

Strato

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on February 28, 2012, 21:46
Well if anyone wants to take a crack at textures I do have a problem with the back.. The engine panel is reversed for some reason.. So I'll post the files if you want me too.

that bus is shit, download marco polo buses :)

Atomic Monkey

Quote from: Strato. on February 28, 2012, 21:47

Link?

Strato

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on February 28, 2012, 21:58
Quote from: Strato. on February 28, 2012, 21:47

Link?
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=cat&id=357

Matheus

I like buses in real life, gta has a lot of marcopolo buses. gtabuscl.blogspot.com you can find a lot of then

Atomic Monkey

http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=cat&id=357

Oh my god, I'm so making that my coach bus.. As for the basic bus.. I'm working on it now.. But to be honest this thing was poorly made at first.. I kind of wish there where more SA based skins for buses.. I enjoy finding Sa stuff for my SA.. That reminds me I have to recover my bone county SRT from my old computer.. fuck.

Ethan