Just messing around with an at-400 mod...that can haul cars!!!

Started by Rubber, February 21, 2012, 01:53

Rubber

Don't worry about the looks, I just took an existing mod and cut some stuff and added some more stuff here and there...well needless to say I ended up with an at-400 that can haul cars. And you can walk entirely into the inside. I may improve on it but I have a little issue right now: the player is apparently invisible when flying it...

[xfire]5498d0/[/xfire]

Just added some more videos.

[xfire]5499c8[/xfire]
[xfire]5499cd/[/xfire]
[xfire]5499cf/[/xfire]

Matheus

The look is not ok, but the interior thing is nice, you can also add some crates, idk, so you can hide the ground and all the other parts :D

Rubber

yeah like i said this was just a 5 minute edit to see if it is even possible without CLEO

ihatetn931

should model in a ramp and add floors to it so it looks better

Rubber

for the third time now..........this is a five minute edit and i didnt care how it looked. I just added in collisions to test if this would even work...

MikeMan

Matheus

iFrost

Google

I'm curious if this works : So if 2 players have the same mod , one of them will fly the plane , and the other will stay inside that car that gets hauled , will the car fall down or not? If it dosen't , you may expect some cars dropping of a plane like that soon. And is that alowed in the first place? It will be fun to transport some vehicles like that.

RaceRX

playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

droctogonapus

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

mr.hilly

i definatly wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna this mod pls rubber finish it  O:-)

Konali

Using this mod to transport trucks+trailers or cars to another part of the map is not allowed, especially not when its a mission car.

Yes the missions have a 60 sec timer, but cars only go by land or by ferry. Until mick approves this way of transportation its not ok to use them to transport cars with it. You could get banned.

EDIT: well it seems after testing it with racer, that ya cant take trucks and trailers in it.
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

ihatetn931

Ethan

Quote from: Google on March 09, 2012, 02:06
I'm curious if this works : So if 2 players have the same mod , one of them will fly the plane , and the other will stay inside that car that gets hauled , will the car fall down or not?

there is a andromada mod that allows the cargo door to go down and do this and I believe rubber has just opened the bottom without making any kind of door to close it up.. so if you and me have this mod, I fly it, youo in a car in back, you would probably fall out of the back