Projects i am currently working on

Started by ihatetn931, February 19, 2012, 21:12

Fubar

Hope you dont mind but im stealing this too, im just amazed at the mods on any car etc and would love too see how its done in front o me xD

ihatetn931

Price

Really nice mod, Shadow.
Currently using it, but really wish the rims were slightly edited.

Strato

Toms_Farkys

Can you make something cool like this with Artic 3? That would be cool  ;D

Animated signature removed by admin
^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

ihatetn931

Quote from: Toms_Farkys on February 22, 2012, 17:55
Can you make something cool like this with Artic 3? That would be cool  ;D

Yes, i plan on editing all the trailers. I've also got some thing for the roadtrain as well (like making the lights on the top of the truck work) but i'm currently trying to get the artic acievement.

Toms_Farkys

I would create something my self, but when i did start Artic 3 modding with (Zmodeler) I didnt even know how to copy the boxes that are on top of trailer, and move them somewhere else  :'(

And, when I created a box, it was textured like a wheel xD

Im complete noob  :-[

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

ihatetn931

Zmodeler isn't the best software to be using to 3d modeling, i think it's a complete fail. That's just my oppinion tho. 3ds max all the way

Toms_Farkys

Quote from: ihatetn931 on February 22, 2012, 18:55
Zmodeler isn't the best software to be using to 3d modeling, i think it's a complete fail. That's just my oppinion tho. 3ds max all the way
I did download 3ds Max, then installed that Kams thingy, and then i didnt understand anything!>.<
I would like to learn smth, and make my own trailers, trucks!  :-\

^^^^^^^^
Admins are mean!

ihatetn931

Doing edits is simpler then modeling your own car, I would model my own car but i really don't wanna take the time to do it.

Matheus

ihatetn931

Nice, i'm currently working on the roadtrain, so far all i have done is make the lights on the roof work (they will blink with the blinkers only the left and right ones,the center one won't blink), currently trying to find out how i can get double wheels in the back. Should be quite fun since in 3ds max their is only 1 wheel. Prolly have to do some majior linking. It seems when i export from 3ds max the texture seem to come out looking sharper.

Matheus

Price

Can you add white lights to the top of the Road Train just like the screenshot of the cruiser? I actually think the Road Train would look fantastic if you added them with some other extra lights.

ihatetn931

Nice trailer mateus. The roadtrain default model has lights on the top of it but they don't work. I have got them working but i'm currently having issues with the double wheels.