News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Computer *DEAD*

Started by Atomic Monkey, January 18, 2012, 20:10

Atomic Monkey

Well maybe not really, but Due to new hardware coming soon sometime this month I'v desided to move away from it for a bit and I'll fix it up when I can.. IT's got this problem where nothing loads past the wallpaper in windows XP, I'v been really REALLY wanted to dump the entire drives.. for Windows 7 Home but I am saving cash for that project now.. for now I have my father's new laptop so I can get used to 7 But I don't think it supports SA.. If I can get it in, yes I will be on, If I can't well I'll just have to wait until the new computer arrives sometime after the 27th of this month.. so yeah.. See ya soon.. I hope. =(
*Director of operations - Lock and Load Security Company
"I'm not overweight! =O" Doesn't count, Pull over.

Konali

dude that sucks.  make ur computer alive as soon as possible :) cya soon C:-)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

DeHavilland

[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Joshy

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on January 18, 2012, 20:10
Well maybe not really, but Due to new hardware coming soon sometime this month I'v desided to move away from it for a bit and I'll fix it up when I can.. IT's got this problem where nothing loads past the wallpaper in windows XP
CTRL + ALT + DELETE > task manager > file > run > "explorer" (no quotes) > ok.

Or maybe - right-click on wallpaper > arrange by > show desktop icons (checked).
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Dan_Nobleman

Or, if you don't want to do that, you can do a clean install, which I highly recommend if you don't know what you're really doing, or if you use Norton Antivirus.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Joshy

Quote from: Dan_Nobleman on January 18, 2012, 21:01
Or, if you don't want to do that, you can do a clean install, which I highly recommend if you don't know what you're really doing, or if you use Norton Antivirus.
badboi787[UK] has Norton AV. :'(
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

CrAzYtRuCkEr

QuoteOk seriously, you need to stop. Im on the phone with the michigan state police right now having a case opened against crazy, i dont want to have to open one of you.

badboi787

Quote from: Joshy on January 18, 2012, 21:02
badboi787[UK] has Norton AV. :'(
Oh, you loudmouth. :( Now I'm going to bring your OCD back up again.

C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-) C:-)

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Atomic Monkey

I'm totally gonna flush this fucker out when the new comp arrives, I want to badly, it would make a great guest computer for when I have company.. so we can go eather head to head or both be in the same internet server kicking ass. I begged the fuck out of my father's new laptop and got SA running but the server is currently in restart mode.. so test in the next 4 minutes of this message.

creamy1

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on January 18, 2012, 20:10
...so I can get used to 7 But I don't think it supports SA...

It does support SA and SAMP. I changed to Windows 7 in the summer and it runs on my Dell Latitude(Lowest Settings) and runs WAY smoother on my Toshiba Qosmio. There are some tricks to running it on Windows 7 if you check the SAMP forums. (Run as Admin ect)

Atomic Monkey

Hey that's what my father's laptop is called Qosmio. And your right. this thing is major smooth, I'v never really learned how to use 7 before.. and I enjoy that windows picks up a program bombs out and tells me instead of XP making me fend for myself. Yeah.. This Windows 7 Thing is allll-right =3

Atomic Monkey

Just an update, my computer keeps getting delayed by a day or two days.. when I called DELL they said there missing parts to finish the computer. I said, if the computer is delayed to march, I'm canceling the order and telling them "tough shit" I have been playing SAMP on my tempTop but I have ELM installed for other servers, and I decided to cut out convoy for a bit while I wait for my new rig to arrive.

CrAzYtRuCkEr

Quote from: Atomic Monkey on February 04, 2012, 08:50
Just an update, my computer keeps getting delayed by a day or two days.. when I called DELL they said there missing parts to finish the computer. I said, if the computer is delayed to march, I'm canceling the order and telling them "tough shit" I have been playing SAMP on my tempTop but I have ELM installed for other servers, and I decided to cut out convoy for a bit while I wait for my new rig to arrive.

And this is the reason you should build your computers.  :fuckyeah:
QuoteOk seriously, you need to stop. Im on the phone with the michigan state police right now having a case opened against crazy, i dont want to have to open one of you.

Atomic Monkey

It was an Xmas gift at the time, still is.. I really don't care. So if they want to blow money on it I Can maintain it as my own for years and years like my XPS did.. that's fine.