News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

BF3 OR MW3 FOR PS3?

Started by Geckco, January 18, 2012, 03:42

Geckco

I dont know guys... I rented MW3 AND BF3 for my ps3 on redbox (redbox is a rental machine in the usa), and I dont really like mw3, should i pick bf3? What are your thoughts? I feel like mw3 is mw2... nothing has really changed...

what are ur views?
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

RaceRX

BF3, xbox. MW3, ps3. Computer is full of haxorz.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

TwiXXXie

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

$nake

maxie_[FIN]

bf3 on ps3 btw snake IV sucks

Strato

games for consoles sucks.. buy a nice good pc and you will have each of one. btw games for PS3 and XCOCKS are like 3-4 times more expensive than a pc game.. is it worth dude?

$nake

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 18, 2012, 11:47
btw games for PS3 and XCOCKS are like 3-4 times more expensive than a pc game.. is it worth dude?
coz they knows that owners cant donload games and burn on BD or hack PS3 :D still.. PS3 has 7 cores :P

badboi787

Quote from: SweetEmotion on January 18, 2012, 11:47
games for consoles sucks.. buy a nice good pc and you will have each of one. btw games for PS3 and XCOCKS are like 3-4 times more expensive than a pc game.. is it worth dude?

Some of us don't have the money to buy a uber 1337 PC. And it's only £10 more than PC.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

DJ_Smashon

1st Get a PC!
2nd Buy CS/CSS :P
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Geckco

I just ant a debate over which game is better.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.