News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Be a man give like !

Started by Jopi, January 09, 2012, 15:31

Jopi

http://www.facebook.com/weday

ALL ! Who read this please give like on this page !
how it works.

The We Day "One Like" sponsors agree to provide financial support to Free The Children.
    For every "like" the equivalent of $1 USD is donated to Free The Children to a maximum of $2.5 million. The funds donated will be paid in USD or Canadian dollar equivalent.
    Donations from sponsors are amortized over a maximum of a 3 year period from calendar date of "like" posted.
    Funds allocated will be to forward Free The Children's mission, including to designated international projects as well as We Day educational activities, overall program and associated administration costs.
    All companies which sponsor We Day facebook site have also agreed to sponsor or support the We Day events itself. In recognition for their sponsorship of this program and of Free The Children, the "One Like" sponsors receive formal recognition and participation at We Day events.
    If a company or foundation is interested in being a sponsor, please contact melani@freethechildren.com

IT'S JUST ONE LIKE FOR POOR KIDS !

http://www.freethechildren.com/1like/

:cereal:

HeLiOn_PrImE

And you believe that? I get shit like this five times a day from my Y!M list, only the cases are different, and it sounds like this:
"blah blah blah agreed to give a penny (or something) for each time you send this to your list. Do this for who knows who because he suffers from God knows what disease!".

Admins please delete this topic!!!
no animated signatures allowed

Anri

i tried to be a women for 1st time on my life ...............

.......................like it with all my fb accounts and said to my friends too  :gtroll: :gtroll: :gtroll: :gtroll:
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Jopi

Well if that one like will kill you then don't like it and be selfish ass !
One like on that stupid facebook for hungry and poor kids doesn't cost anything .. but you are selfish pig :)  I thought same but so what if they don't get 1 $ .. it's just like .. :S
Your choice .. 

Anri Thank you :)

:cereal:

Hiace

Guss Helion_prime doesnt mean he dont want to, its more the fact that the whole stupid page most likely is scam and they dont give a shit to anyone..

HeLiOn_PrImE

Don't want to brag, people, I do donate from time to time, but I do it on secure websites, not facebook. Social networks are anything but secure.
no animated signatures allowed