System Specs:
MB: Asus Rampage IV Extreme
CPU: Intel i7-3930K 3.2GHz
GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 590 3GB GDDR5
RAM: 8x Kingmax 4GB 1333MHz DDR3
HDD: 2x Kingston SSD 256GB SSDNow V+100

Ethan

I thought there was but what im talking about is

chatroom with CVT members like a yahoo or AIM chat room.. window, users logged in on the right side in a seperate box. you chat to members and if you wanted to use #text and then that text would show up in the server and the chatrooom chat wouldnt
Ill draw ya a picture

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on January 07, 2012, 17:56
I thought there was but what im talking about is

chatroom with CVT members like a yahoo or AIM chat room.. window, users logged in on the right side in a seperate box. you chat to members and if you wanted to use #text and then that text would show up in the server and the chatrooom chat wouldnt
Ill draw ya a picture

you mean a shoutbox right?

Ethan

something along the lines of this:  or this on a seperate internet page the the @ option to send chat in server (like rcon thing)

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ethan on January 08, 2012, 06:51
something along the lines of this:  or this on a seperate internet page the the @ option to send chat in server (like rcon thing)

I like the chat you've got going on there lol. :P

$nake

maybe put Lindz's picture in empty space :D hah :P
and Le Photomania spam :o :o :o

Ethan

DeHavilland

I like your idea Ethan!
By the way, Corvette: I actually dont like corvettes  :fuckthat:
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on January 08, 2012, 15:59
Version 2

its like having some kinds IRC type of thing on the main index page of forum.
+1 to it.
But even the shoutbox was not added, so i think this wont be added as well, its true all wanted to use it :(

RicosNinos

Players great news the chat is finally completed :D http://sklonishte.com/ConvoyTruckingChat/ look and rate please :D
PHP:MYSQL:HTML:CSS Programmer
SA-MP Scripter
System Specs:

Deff

Quote from: RicosNinos on January 09, 2012, 02:25
Players great news the chat is finally completed :D http://sklonishte.com/ConvoyTruckingChat/ look and rate please :D

well all i can say is that official convoy trucking live ingame chat "sucks" in comparison to yours. (this means that the current official ingame chat is really cool and i like it, but still it sucks in front of yours)

RicosNinos

Quote from: Deff on January 09, 2012, 06:41
Quote from: RicosNinos on January 09, 2012, 02:25

well all i can say is that official convoy trucking live ingame chat "sucks" in comparison to yours. (this means that the current official ingame chat is really cool and i like it, but still it sucks in front of yours)

SA-MP Scripter
System Specs:

Konali

Hey rico i really like ur work and i can see u have a real eye for details:)
i just have 1 question :) could the list with playernames have an other text font? this one is kinda hard to read.

Keep up the great work man!
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Hiace

I really like the one you've made there! lovely :)

RicosNinos

Look guys I'll give you a link with fonts and you chose one :D http://www.gta-sanandreas.com/downloads/
SA-MP Scripter
System Specs: