New LS Fuel Load location.

Started by Corvette, January 01, 2012, 21:39

Corvette

Well i live in LS now and i hate driving all the way to either LV or Fallen tree to load, im suggesting the area near the Ferry load (refer to picture) and when you do /w in LS with a fuel trailer it auto tries to get you to go to WC which i can ride on the ferry (Due to my lag) it sucks,

Pictures of new location

Ethan

thats a load/unload spot for both van and artic so it wont work as a fuel spot (the load spot is around there) p.s.- you cant load fuel from fallen tree

Axi.

Quote from: Ethan on January 01, 2012, 21:50
thats a load/unload spot for both van and artic so it wont work as a fuel spot (the load spot is around there) p.s.- you cant load fuel from fallen tree

he means easter bay chemicals, like 200m up the road

Corvette

Yeah i mean Easter Bay Chemicals. But we deffinitly need a Fuel load point in LS, Even if we map one, I'd be happy.

DeHavilland

+1

Wasn't this a load point for fuel or?
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Hiace

I've heard somewhere it used to be, but when WC came, it got removed, but for me, WC is far away, even though it's just a short trip with the ferry.

LV is definitely the best place to live if you are fueling. It is a little bit "unfair" that LV has two places to load fuel, while LS has none. Should be at least one on each of the four islands (WC, LV, SF, LS), and so far, LS is the only one that hasn't, so +1

RaceRX

I swear that used to be a load. But +1
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

DJ_Smashon

+1 mick i dont think its so hard to make a fuel loading point?
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Partyroo

+1 please add this as a load, even though there are loads in SF or what ever, Idc. There are none in LS & two in LV, can't that be re added for ease?

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

TheGame

I suggested this before and rejected.
But +1.

Corvette

Quote from: Twizeler on January 02, 2012, 22:18
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,9790.0.html

Thats all fine and dandy but my pc isnt good enough to ride the ferry, so even if i did want to do that i would fall of the ferry before i even got to load so its not to good.

R16RACA

Quote from: Corvette1099 on January 02, 2012, 22:30
Quote from: Twizeler on January 02, 2012, 22:18
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,9790.0.html

Thats all fine and dandy but my pc isnt good enough to ride the ferry, so even if i did want to do that i would fall of the ferry before i even got to load so its not to good.

maybe we need this back?
Quote from: Old forum changelog05 November 2010

• Removed option to disable ferry missions. Players who can't use ferry can reach Wet County via recently added bridge.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Rafe.McCawley

Quote from: R16RACA on January 03, 2012, 01:48
maybe we need this back?
Quote from: Old forum changelog05 November 2010

• Removed option to disable ferry missions. Players who can't use ferry can reach Wet County via recently added bridge.

Wouldnt help either..
If You type /work in LS, Your told to go to Wet County Raffineie, cause its nearer then K.A.C.C. or Easter Bay Chemicals.
But it makes you kinda dissapointed, cause If u cant use the Ferry, you need to drive all the Way to Wet County..
And if you type /cancel, You loose money..

In my Opinion, there is a Raffinerie totally NEEDED in LS..
The Point, Vette found is good; We dont need to map one..

To Point this:
Quote from: Ethan on January 01, 2012, 21:50

Dont use the Van/Arctic Load Point, just make a new one..

All in All: +1

martata14

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson