News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Good or Bad News ?

Started by rahail, December 27, 2011, 12:54

zacco

and thats mean 5min and 33 sec per star so follow the rules to avoid it.
omg i dont want to be in jail :)

Lindsey

I think it's a load of absolute shit.

I won't be doing the thief achievement.

1 less thing to do before I quit.

At least I'll be able to quit earlier than planned and then stop donating :D.

Yes, I plan to quit after all achievements as I won't have anything left to do.

Moderating is the same stuff over again.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Deff

Quote from: Lindsey on January 08, 2012, 00:46
nor me.

The system was better as it was.

DJ_Smashon

Quote from: Deff on January 08, 2012, 13:18
Quote from: Lindsey on January 08, 2012, 00:46
nor me.

The system was better as it was.

true cuz the 32 mins in jail wasnt funny but i was suspect for about 3 hours before they jailed me  :))
A.K.A NaftaTorque
Old ID=9149

Chauf

can better say something else: a cop can max. give you 1 star with the submissionkey (2), i can explain why: cops spam your screen with pull over and you get stars stars and stars zo you can sit 32 min. Mine idea cop can give max. 1 stars and the rest can you get with speedtraps. so max. 1 stars voor wanted for police. it make it only better for the cops more money, but what i not understand why cops doing it if you think about 500 cop missions you give the suspect not more stars how faster he is released from jail.

Joshy

When you're doing a thief mission, you get stars quick. Cops can give you (I think) a star every 30 seconds if they press 2. Speedtraps when speeding give you 1 star.

Personally I think it should be changed to a star every minute (by a cop), and a star for every 2 times you're caught speeding. Start the mission with 1 star instead of 2. Add /paybail too.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Jopi

It's bad !
We always get bad cars for steal,6 start 32 mins ?! OMFG ?! And bad unload points !
How the fuck can i unload in some house which is blocked with fences ?! (That unload in Blueberry)

:cereal:

Chauf

Quote from: Jopi on January 10, 2012, 14:05
It's bad !
We always get bad cars for steal,6 start 32 mins ?! OMFG ?! And bad unload points !
How the fuck can i unload in some house which is blocked with fences ?! (That unload in Blueberry)

or that in angel pine and verdant medows thats waiting for a door.

Jopi

Quote from: Chauf on January 10, 2012, 14:26
Quote from: Jopi on January 10, 2012, 14:05
It's bad !

or that in angel pine and verdant medows thats waiting for a door.

yh yh ! And in SF  one .. :S

:cereal: