My rule idea on quitting during cop chase

Started by jakeyboy723, December 22, 2011, 08:00

jakeyboy723

Yesterday I was in a cop chase as a cop whilst chasing somebody. They crashed their car and quit then came back on. What it said when they quit was X has left the server. (Exit) Then they did it again when they again crashed their car then quit with the same message. I am saying this, because there should be a rule that tells people if they quit in jail or a police chase then they could be banned/kicked/warned. When I told an admin about this and reported it they said that it's not against the rules.

Mr.Kangaroo

i agree with you. i got warned for doing this, and when i reported someone else they said its not in the rules. ALL ADMINS should have the same responses towwards the same offences. it becomes a little unfair when an admin bans for ramming and another warns, for example.
Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

jakeyboy723

Mr.Kangaroo

Gold iPhone 5S - Silver iPad Air

Shantta[RO]

Quote from: jakeyboy723 on December 22, 2011, 08:00
Yesterday I was in a cop chase as a cop whilst chasing somebody. They crashed their car and quit then came back on. What it said when they quit was X has left the server. (Exit) Then they did it again when they again crashed their car then quit with the same message. I am saying this, because there should be a rule that tells people if they quit in jail or a police chase then they could be banned/kicked/warned. When I told an admin about this and reported it they said that it's not against the rules.

I say -1 to this because the current system works well. Okay, it happened to me several times, since I like doing cop work in general, but warn/kick/ban is really not necessery because the current system works fine. If you quit during chase, you get more wanted level, and in the end, you will want to work as a normal trucker and you will have to accept that you will go to join, and when you will, you will stay there for a long time. The current system discourages this a lot, and people may do it once or twice but eventually they will figure out that it's not worth it and they won't anymore.

Joshy

So basically "stay in the server or get banned". What happens if I have to go to the toilet when there's no cops near me?

:gtfo: -1
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

the same punishment should be handed down as if you quit while in jail.. your jail time doubles,, if your wanted while driving and quit, you should  server double the amount of stars, in minutes.

2 stars while stealing, you quit, you should have to server 4 minutes in jail

Deff

Quote from: Ethan on December 22, 2011, 15:35
the same punishment should be handed down as if you quit while in jail.. your jail time doubles,,
It was removed, because we cant be afk in jail now. Much fair   :fuckyeah:

Quote from: Ethan on December 22, 2011, 15:35
if your wanted while driving and quit, you should  server double the amount of stars
its already there in server, if we quit, stars are doubled, though its an unfair system, but still its quite fair sometimes.

So therefore a -1 to your suggestion
And i dont think the police and thief system need any more changes.

Kyle

we already have a system for that its called doubled stars