[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shantta[RO]

Quote from: Tuntematon Sotilas on December 20, 2011, 06:32
CB channels are your friend.

People really need to read the whole topic not just the first post. As I said before, it's all about the quantity of screen information. If there are a lot of people, therefore a lot of deliveries, even in CB channels, you still get a spammy chatbox because people deliver lots of stuff and the text goes by quick. CB channels don't change much.

DeHavilland

Quote from: Shantta[RO] on December 20, 2011, 06:47
Quote from: Tuntematon Sotilas on December 20, 2011, 06:32
CB channels are your friend.

People really need to read the whole topic not just the first post. As I said before, it's all about the quantity of screen information. If there are a lot of people, therefore a lot of deliveries, even in CB channels, you still get a spammy chatbox because people deliver lots of stuff and the text goes by quick. CB channels don't change much.

Use /page then
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: Tuntematon Sotilas on December 20, 2011, 06:48
Use /page then

If you mean /pagesize, I'm telling you, that doesn't solve a thing. I once had my 20 row chat filled by delivery messages. People are sick searching for their discussion messages using page buttons. If we get something urgent we shouldn't have to search the chat for it.

Mick, you should also disable the messages from channel 19 when we are NOT in it (keep the text above the player if they are around us, and the admin messages or announcements). And if someone wants to speak to us, they should send us a pm or join our cb. That is how it should normally work.
no animated signatures allowed

martata14

Quote from: Joshy on December 19, 2011, 22:01
It's a good suggestion. Might take a while to script though.
+1

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson