Adding Stretch to Spawn point for chauffeur

Started by Vik, December 18, 2011, 14:36

DeHavilland

Not Limo depot but like 1-2 Limos at every Bus Depot! So +1 to this idea.
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Ethan

Quote from: Tuntematon Sotilas on December 20, 2011, 06:29
Not Limo depot but like 1-2 Limos at every Bus Depot!

that would make it a limo depot...

if you cant find a limo, borrow someone that is parked an linden station, or go get the one that spawns at four dragons / caliguas / vrock.

Sjomp

i don't get this, because if u really want to do limo missions why you don't buy a limo?
ok it cost 1 slot but after that you can sell it.

R16RACA

Quote from: Sjomp on December 20, 2011, 22:32
i don't get this, because if u really want to do limo missions why you don't buy a limo?

we may be using our slots for other vehicles/trucks, or some people may not be able to afford it.
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Vik

Quote from: Sjomp on December 20, 2011, 22:32

well , if you think about it , when you want to make missions with trucker (let's say your a new player) , you have the option to jump into a server truck at the spawn point .. same for most of the classes , why not for limo too ?

I really don't know why you guys come up with this "borrow" , " buy " reasons... that's not the point ! (ofc i know you can buy one/borrow .. that's how it's been so far ..)

Choosing to be a chauffeur to do limo missions should have the same freedom like the other classes , i just think that spawning as chauffeur and driving away from the spawn point in search of a limo or begging for a player to borrow his or buy ng a limo should not be the main steps on playing this class.

Anyway , it's just a simple suggestion in my point of view :P

CheesyTaco

Just let 2 or 3 limos spawn at SF Country Club, LV Emerald Isle, and LS Observatory so they become some kind of "Limo depot" ! It really need some  ::)