This is ridiculous and pathetic

Started by Nagy_Sanyi, December 09, 2011, 00:55

Nagy_Sanyi

Admins and moderators forgot about the time when they were regular players.They just cant understand what we players go through who want to play for FUN.I will bring up myself as example,not because my ego is so big,but at this way i can explain myself very easly.

I come to this server for fun,for driving mostly virtual trucks.You know there are just VERY few players like me.What do i mean?I mean i know the road rules,and actually follow it too.Which means i never cause/caused huge accidents,i always give priority to drivers,sometimes i even do that if they dont have it.I do check my minimap a lot of times,especially at intersections,changing lanes etc,if i see a cop most of the times i stop for them etc so im really a highly experienced decent driver(sure i am since i have a driving license in the real life)so nobody can complain about my gameplaying

But

Im also a friendly player who like to make friends here on CVT.I respect everyone who deserve it.But im sorry i cant respect people who dont respect the rules.I dont give a shit if you ram me,i dont care if you make me lose my mission but at least say a sorry.However i only can dislike people who come to CVT and ram others for fun.Seriously why should i respect them if they dont respect the rules at all?Should i say: Good job dude,ram others too!Now you can say report them,but i dont bother recording my whole gameplay and i dont want to waste my time uploading like 10 videos per day.For what?They only get warning because nobody has seen them ramming before

Example: http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15492.0.html

I think its kinda lame that decent players get banned because some random rookie troll come to this server and ram them for fun.Rammers get NOTHING but if yes,they just evade their ban and then continue their ramming

Admins really should understand it,there are 2 different insulters:
No.1.: Who insult because they are trolls = Needs ban
No.2.: Who insult because they got rammed = Needs mute,kick or warn

Please dont lock this topic because i think this is a huge problem in CVT.Wrong people get punished who actually LOVE this server and respect the respectable players

PS: Joshy can you say to me who was that guy who used his second account?I thought this is not allowed.Good way to get players banned.Just make a fake account,ram players,log off,log on,then players will insult you = they get banned.Nice.He was the one who broke the rules in the first place using multiple accounts(and im not talking about 2 brothers using the same pc) Its easy for you staff members,you can ban/warn/kick rammers but we cant do anything if we dont have a proof

PS.2: I really dont understand why dont these rammers go to DM servers

Konali

I like ur honesty and i understand why ur mad/dissapointed. But there is another side to nagy and that is the ''rules' part. Look u where reported on the forum for insulting tru pm. I think we both agree its not something smart to do. When the report was looked at by the admin they couldnt know what happened before u decided to insult. The admin had no other option than ban or warn u for that even though it migth seem unfair that ur the only one that got punished. 

I do agree that players that come here to ramm/troll what so ever deserve no server slot in this server because all they do is wasting time. Especially when its someone that has a 'stronger'' account  but uses a wannabe acccount to go troll is disgusting. But once again the ''before'' situation isnt be prooved by vids or pic so all the admins can do is punish the players who are reports with proof. Ur saying u dont want to upload so many vids but please try to understand we as staff cant do something to a player without proof. Sure your word means alot ( atleast to me) but that isnt enough.

I hope u can find a way to not explode with this sort of messages to players in the future because that will help alot. Personally i like it to play with u on the server and when someone is bugging u on the server and im online u know i would help u 100% of the time i am able to.

Konali

Ps.  Im still the same Konali i was as a regular player. I never disable my pm because i got a ''staff'' pos. no. all i lost is time to truck more:)

Chin up old boy:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Nagy_Sanyi

Quote from: Konali ''CT xmas time '' :):) on December 09, 2011, 01:15
When the report was looked at by the admin they couldnt know what happened before u decided to insult.

Thats why he should have gave me only a warn.Do Joshy really thinks i insult others for fun?I barely insult people like this.I only insulted him like that because i knew he is a typical rammer troll with a secret account who comes to CVT just to ruin others fun and i think thats very pathetic.I know its a video game but many people like me chill on CVT after working etc. I want to play on a trucking server,not on a Deathmatch server.These rammer kids missed the point of this server,they still can play and ram others as we speak but decent players like me stay banned

Btw thanks for your post i apprecite that

Rubber

I agree with the majority of this post. There are a lot of people who get more than they should, but each staff member is different and he/she makes the final call. I'm not sure if I agree that trolls should be banned, though. We all have a little troll heritage in us...hell, I have an uncle who lives under a bridge and has a big beard and ears. But anyway nagy, I sometimes think you troll a lot and you seem to argue a lot. Most times, this gets a little out of hand. Try to tone it down a bit and let things slide more often.

I can understand why you would be mad at someone for ramming you, but don't go off and disrespect him. We can only take action on what we see. So don't disrespect rammers, and certainly don't go ram back. This is the biggest mistake players make when reporting. Let's say hypothetically you /report someone for ramming you. We spectate them, and then you ram the player that rammed you. Now, since we can't go back in time and see the original ramming, you would get the warning (not saying you do this, just clearing things up).

On a side note, I think I may have banned the player you were referring to. It is a sick act and I think they should be banned for more than I gave (3 days).

Nagy_Sanyi

I can understand why you think im unfriendly.I always say what i really think which others might not like.I rather be honest than a double faced person.Btw you are talking about the forum,thats a totally different thing.Because in game im very quiet.When people ram me mostly i say nothing or call them "noob".So i hope you dont think im a  non-stop insulter lol

Back to our very highly "offended" guy,i bet all of these reports were made by him:
http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15516.0.html

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15492.0.html

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15453.0.html

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15412.0.html

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15408.0.html

http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,15422.0.html

Is not it suspicious?
Oh our "innocent" player gets insulted by others "for no reason" how interesting...
Is this a new hobby on CVT or what?Really people can get banned for bullshit because of this noob?He targets players,ram/block them and when they insult him,they get reported by him

Maybe he was banned from this server but somehow he managed to do ban evading without getting caught.Probably he is Aashu1.I have some haters but none of them would do such a thing like that.My other tip is Terrorista301...

$nake

if it would help somehow:

Quote from: unknown @ report
Date and time: 08 December 2011 (JAKARTA TIME)

Jakarta is in Indonesia, terrorista is Portugese

Nagy_Sanyi

I heard there is a possibility to play SAMP through a proxy server so maybe this guy used that.I dont think i have a hater from indonesia O_O

Strato

Nagy screw it.. faggots are everywhere in any time. I did the same thing to ppl who were pissing me off ( romanians ) and that's why i got banned too... but i dont give a fuck. I play for fun too, just to waste a few mins of my time and that's the whole thing. Dont take care about retards, everyone grows up in a time.

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Lindsey

Stop giving admins a reason to warn you then.

This Excuse of "he did it too" is pointless.

We don't care, just because he broke the rules why should the rules not apply to you? If you ignored it and reported him he'd have been dealt with and you wouldn't be warned at all. But instead, you had to stick your insults in there.

I don't know why you find that fun, but whatever. Keep doing it if you want continued bans.
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

HeLiOn_PrImE

I totally understand you, dude. I lost many loads because of rammers, but the fact that I am calm by nature, saved me. I learned to ignore such things. And you should do the same.

Quote from: Nagy_Sanyi on December 09, 2011, 00:55
Admins and moderators forgot about the time when they were regular players.

That is totally wrong. I moderate a server myself and I can tell you I miss the good old days when I was nothing more than a VIP. This server has the best staff you can find, otherwise it wouldn't have thousands of active players and donors. As moderators, they have to deal with all kinds of stuff and solve every problem a player can have. What they do is a job, it's not fun in any way. And this is a roleplay server. People have something to lose here if they get banned. My server is a free for all mode, and that can mean chaos, if you don't keep it under control. What I have to handle is even worse. Insults in our faces are the easy stuff. Some of them even try flooding and other crap on us. We're just trying to be fair.

So, don't put any blame on the staff, dude, because they try to do their best here.
no animated signatures allowed

badboi787

Quote from: Call me PrImE on December 09, 2011, 20:27
And this is a roleplay server.

Actually, this is a trucking server. No where near roleplaying.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

HeLiOn_PrImE

What I meant was...People have something to lose here if they get banned. You build up a career as a trucker just as you do on roleplay servers. See what I mean? You loose things!!
no animated signatures allowed

Nagy_Sanyi

As i thought Terrorista was the one who used that second account.He sent me a personal message:

"AHAHAHAHAHA   YOU ARE BANNED    NOOB 4 LIFE    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   and yes, its my second account   "

I dont need to talk about this guy.Everyone knows he is a very s**** person who rams people even with his real account.A lot of people hate him because of his reckless driving.He was reported NUMERIOUS times for ramming yet admins did not give a shit about him,he still can play on this server as we speak.Well done admins.Like he gives a shit about my insulting,he provoked me yet i get a ban instead of a warn.Pathetic

Quote from: Lindsey on December 09, 2011, 18:33
Stop giving admins a reason to warn you then.

This Excuse of "he did it too" is pointless.

We don't care, just because he broke the rules why should the rules not apply to you? If you ignored it and reported him he'd have been dealt with and you wouldn't be warned at all. But instead, you had to stick your insults in there.

I don't know why you find that fun, but whatever. Keep doing it if you want continued bans.

Insulting is not fun for me but these s******* deserve it,end of story.Dont act like an angel,like you never insult people.Will you respect even a serial killer or what?Do you think everyone deserves respect?I dont think so

For the others,thank you for the post

Geckco

Man, I tottaly agree with you Nagy 100%. I've seen noobs only trying to ram to create huge crashes and pile ups, it pisses me off so much, but "what the admins/mods don't see wont hurt them" - Quote from terroista in game.. He said that to me a couple of days before, my ban.
Banned for show boating in game /warns like an immature child. Warnings are not cool, and are not to brag about.