Useless objects.

Started by HeLiOn_PrImE, December 04, 2011, 00:41

HeLiOn_PrImE

Now, with the new ability "cut" from the original map, you should erase the objects/buildings that have no use. For example the 2 main railroad bridges. One connecting SF with TR and the other connecting LS with LV. You can use the space for something useful...or...not use it at all. More space = less lag, right?
no animated signatures allowed

$nake

yup, rails and their bridges are pointless, everything what is useless should be removed,
like he can remove one high SF tower to place there 20-flat block :)

Ethan

so even though half of LS/LV/SF/desert is useless, you want to erase that too??  the general look of the game needs to stay, even if you cant drive on it or no trains exist..  you would want to get rid of all the trees too?

badboi787

Quote from: Ethan on December 04, 2011, 01:12
so even though half of LS/LV/SF/desert is useless, you want to erase that too??  the general look of the game needs to stay, even if you cant drive on it or no trains exist..  you would want to get rid of all the trees too?

I agree with you Ethan.

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

$nake

arent u bored of normal gta sa ? :) actually its possible to create sth new with these gta sa buildings :)

mrtrlt

exactly, it would look sooo messed up

omer584

Quote from: Micks Elf on December 04, 2011, 01:12

+1

droctogonapus

first of all this would take fuck loads of time to do

╭━━━━━━━━━╮╭┓┈┈┏╮
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃┃╰╮╭╯┃(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Fuck Tables.
┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┃╰━┓┏━╯ 
┃┈┈┈┈┈-●┈┈┈╰━━╯┃
┣━━━━━━╯┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Its a whale.  Computer Specs[spoiler]
Video card: Asus AMD R9 270 + Gigabyte GeForce GT 620 1 GB (Physx Card)
CPU: AMD FX 6300
Motherboard: Asus M5A97 LE R2.0
HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black 7200rpm
Case: Zalman Z9 Plus
PSU: Corsair Professional Series HX650 Modular Power Supply
Memory: Amd Radeon Entertainment Series 16GB DDR3 1600 CL9[/spoiler]

DeHavilland

Quote from: omer584 on December 04, 2011, 07:08

+1
+2
[hide=Our Renault Dauphine]
80's

90's

2014 with new team colour

[/hide]

Shantta[RO]

Quote from: DeSantaclaus on December 04, 2011, 10:16
Quote from: omer584 on December 04, 2011, 07:08

+1
+2

MASSIVE +3 really, no to this. Original map makes this game great. Adding a new one is a different story, but the original one MUST be left mostly untouched. Even the railways. Some players know this map as it is, with it's shortcuts and all.

HeLiOn_PrImE

No, people I was suggesting just buildings and bridges. Not terrain!!! That's just crazy...

Partyroo

Quote from: helion_prime on December 04, 2011, 13:35
No, people I was suggesting just buildings and bridges. Not terrain!!! That's just crazy...

Yeah, Agreed. Some of the default buildings in places could be better used as houses perhaps, or even some new load points.

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

KaT37

hmm ... lets cut every bridge between those 3 cities xD

Ethan

why not just delete everything you dont need for all the cities so all you have to do is drive 5 ft to your offload?

guys, not everything on the original SA map is going to be deleted that you think has no purpose to it. things like KACC gate and minor things that help open up the map are gone.. your not going to see 10000 things be deleted because it has no use on the server so please, stop suggesting things to be removed.

HeLiOn_PrImE

This wasn't a request, it was a suggestion. More gas stations, load points, or shops that don't require massive build work, would be good.