News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

New staff position (IDEA)

Started by Ian, November 12, 2011, 18:16

Ian

I am posting this here because it is an IDEA not a suggestion and I know it will get rejected.

Seeing how everyone is complaining about campers, rammers and Admins and Mods not being online when this is happening
I have came up with the idea for helpers i.e. a select few players that the Admins choose that can ONLY mute, unmute and kick players, this will take the pressure  off the staff and after 3 kicks from a helper it gets reported to the Admins/Mods to have them deal with it.

But this idea should hopefully lower the amount of people house camping, ramming and people flaming

badboi787

Google+||Steam||Facebook||Youtube
Goodbye DeHavilland, you will be greatly missed by me and all of the CT community.
I am from North London. (England)
Quote from: Zeljko ConvoyMi no saying money and nickname and ip NO my ist may Frend say money NO MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY unban me pls ist no nickname and IP may Frend ist nickname and IP

Ethan

dont suggest ideas for new staff, even if you are trying to help with certain situations...

only Admins can say who gets hired for staff

Ian

Quote from: Ethan on November 12, 2011, 19:03
dont suggest ideas for new staff, even if you are trying to help with certain situations...

only Admins can say who gets hired for staff

That is why i put it in off topic, cause I'm not suggesting it.  but its not staff they won't get all the powers staff does and seeing how staff can't be on 24/7 and a bunch of things slide by that is where the helpers come in.

Ethan

"helpers" still sounds like staff to me.. people already do help out somewhat on the server when staff is busy. IE restore this vehicle, unmute this person, send this person to X cb

Ian

Quote from: Ethan on November 13, 2011, 01:15
"helpers" still sounds like staff to me.. people already do help out somewhat on the server when staff is busy. IE restore this vehicle, unmute this person, send this person to X cb
I get what your getting at but say staff isnt online and there is someone ramming IE a trucker wannabe that will not be on the server long enough to ban; the "helper" can kick that user or if people are camping at a house the "helper" can kick those users or if someone is flaming another user they can mute them it mainly goes back to when staff isn't online and reporting them in the forum won't do any good cause i know it takes awhile to get to EVERY report and make the right decision on the consequence of the user being reported

Clutch

So basicly add a new rank? IE : Trusted so it woul be like this (in ranks)
Owner/Admin/Mod/Jr Mod/Trusted
Just a thought or add-on to Ians idea
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 16:25
I'd really LOVE to live in 'Merika .

I will for sure do the Romanian-American University after i finish my highschool and probabilly apply for a job there, but we gonna see what time decides .
Quote from: turtle.the.ripper on January 16, 2013, 21:34
i am 'merikan .

Joshy

Just wait until the 19-20th... *cough* 5-6 more mods *cough*
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

TheSandman

Quote from: Joshy on November 13, 2011, 06:09

:fuckyeah: :smile:
25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

mrtrlt

Yayeee. 5-6 more!! I wonder who :o

Anri

ITS 100% sure i WONT BE A MOD LOL
ffs i made only 15 mistakes in this server :D :S :

:biggrin: :gtroll:
Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

mrtrlt

Quote from: Albanian_Style on November 13, 2011, 09:17
ITS 100% sure i WONT BE A MOD LOL
ffs i made only 15 mistakes in this server :D :S :

:biggrin: :gtroll:

Hehehe trololol

I have never had a warning :trolol:

You look like you need a chill pill man lol

martata14

I will be happy if I can help with something :)

''Feel my pain, because it is pain, which I wake up every day."- Mike Tyson

Nagy_Sanyi

If there will be 5-6 new mods this problem will be solved

Ian

That's even better than my idea.