/target [id]

Started by Xero, November 08, 2011, 22:26

Xero

This could be just personal preference but it might help cops too. It would be a similar command to /loc but it would give the person you /target a red, pink or cyan type icon color. Since they're always moving, typing /loc sometimes causes accidents cause you're not paying attention to the screen when you're looking at the keyboard  ^-^

:cereal: Just an idea

R16RACA

Mick aint scripting atm; and im not even sure this is possible?
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

The Wolf

Quote from: The_Hobo on September 13, 2012, 03:52
Why do some of you listen to explosive diarrhea?

RaceRX

Quote from: R16RACA on November 09, 2011, 03:40
Mick aint scripting atm; and im not even sure this is possible?
... its just like joining a convoy... its possible.... -.-
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

R16RACA

yea whoops i misread it, i thought he was talking about like the target thingy from SP
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

bazingashane0

Have to disagree sorry, but you can use /sus in a cop a car and also there is certain colours for players for certain reasons when your a cop

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

Xero

Yeah, but I'm not talking as being a cop, but a regular driver of any kind.

mrtrlt

Ermm hmm. This is an in between idea for me...

Hmm. I guess it could be good if you're trying to locate someone. Maybe like a turquoise colour for normal players. But i dont understand why it would be needed for cops because suspects are already maroon.

I say +1 to the idea of having it for normal classes. But it osnt really needed for cops. It could also give cops that know how to use it an advantage over newbie cops if it was implimented. (I prefer better cops tbh) but yeah.

+1 for normal and

:pokerface: for having cops have it.

Xero

The only real help it would give cops is for fines really, if you want to fine someone you could find them when they use /200

$nake

Deff

Its purposely not there,
because then it would have been easy for cops to arrest someone, thats why you have to /loc again and again...

mick would have done this long ago if he wanted to do it.

Tanner_Brenn

Nope. I don't see mick doing this because there is already the /loc command. Wanted suspects are red, players are already orange, and others are green/yellow.

Deff

and still if you wanna reach someone, you can join his convoy

Nagy_Sanyi

This would be one of the most useful commands in CVT!

If there are known as rammers we could target them and if they are near of us,then we could either avoid them or being ready to press F8 for screenshots and report them

Examples:
There was a guy named officer_66666 who rammed everyone on purpose(admins were not online) We could just target players like him and avoid the crash

Everyone has haters.Of course i have too and they ram only me on purpose.I just could target them and avoid/report them with a good proof because i would be ready to make pictures

Pilots could use this command too by targetting all the other pilots so they would avoid the crashes on airports

When there are carshows etc they would say /target +id and come to the carshow

So i think this is a "must add" command because players could use it for a lot of things

Gabriel Klock

+1
And by the first time, i have to agree with Nagy.