Auto unmute

Started by bazingashane0, November 06, 2011, 01:46

Strato

Mokrajn

Signature removed by admin

TheScaniaBoy

Nagy_Sanyi

Someone has suggested similar idea before but nothing happened.The problem is that you get muted even if you dont repeat the same sentence.As example:
"wtf was that"
"wtf was that thing"
You still get muted even if its not the same letters.So when i get a warning message i type "hghkk" problem solved :)

But i see many people are getting muted so yeah something must be done about this

HeLiOn_PrImE

The problem can also occur when you are typing to fast. And that's what people do these days, they type very fast and make mistakes. When they see the mistake they repeat the sentence with the corrections made. I had this problem only once or twice a few days after I joined the server. Once I figured it out, I stopped being muted.  Maybe you guys should do the same. Take your time when writing a message, so you don't have to write it twice.

I agree with the limited time but I don't agree with the amount.

1st spam = muted for 30 seconds
2nd spam = muted for 1 minute
3rd spam = banned by Smokey

It's better this way because there are persistent spammers who leave the program to spam for a longer time. So if you get muted for 30 seconds, you can just continue with your delivery, because time will pass. Same with the 2nd attempt. One minute is not that long, but it's enough for you to consider being more careful.
no animated signatures allowed

mrtrlt

Quote from: helion_prime on November 06, 2011, 16:40
The problem can also occur when you are typing to fast. And that's what people do these days, they type very fast and make mistakes.

I hardly make any mistakes and I type fast :P  O0

Anyways, back to the topic. I think this is a really great Idea and i think the current system needs to be modified at least a little bit..

Deff

$nake

+1 but..

it was suggested before!

bazingashane0

Quote from: $nake on November 08, 2011, 10:39
+1 but..

it was suggested before!
Can you link me to topic as I searched and  cant find it.

Quote from: mick88 on January 17, 2012, 08:10
You got your money for arrest, and he's out so you can arrest him again. You mad?

$nake

Quote from: Shane0 on November 08, 2011, 16:49
Quote from: $nake on November 08, 2011, 10:39
+1 but..

it was suggested before!
Can you link me to topic as I searched and  cant find it.
it was deleted :)

Deff

it has been suggested like 2-3 times if i am not wrong