News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

latest suggestions

Started by HeLiOn_PrImE, November 01, 2011, 14:51

HeLiOn_PrImE

Guys, enough with the anti-cop suggestions and polls. Let the server be as it is. I know you don't like the way things are, but this situation hasn't stopped some players to get the "Rude boy" achievement. Stop whining, people!!!
no animated signatures allowed

Nagy_Sanyi

mrtrlt

This is a pointless topic. We all know this. I am also predicting this is gonna be a future rage topic.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Well, instead of getting it out in a useful suggestion topic (where you can discuss things peacefully), you can do it here.

Jedi

Quote from: Matt on November 03, 2011, 14:27
This is a pointless topic. We all know this. I am also predicting this is gonna be a future rage topic.
This was a pointless reply too. Just spamming, maybe you want to beat $nake in this?

On topic: in the other hand if people should stay in silence and don't whine for this, I will considere to calling CT a noob server.

[hide=quotes]
Quote from: Joshy on August 31, 2012, 16:16
Go Jedi!
Quote from: Vado19 on March 08, 2013, 00:03
i no longer want to taste that cake because jedi fapped all over it.....
[/hide]

Strato

Quote from: Jedi on November 03, 2011, 16:03
Quote from: Matt on November 03, 2011, 14:27
This was a pointless reply too. Just spamming, maybe you want to beat $nake in this?

Snake is unbeaten :P

And +1 for the rest who think that this topic makes no sense.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Sorry, I would have locked it and prevent you from replying to a topic that doesn't make sense to you, but I couldn't.

returning to my message:
Mick said that he will review every suggestion and reply only to the ones that need to be replied.
You made your point. You hate cops, I get it. The thing is, I still see thieves doing their thing without complaining about it being hard.
The server is balanced as it is. You don't like it? Go to Cops & Robbers, because there you get to fight back.

Strato

Quote from: helion_prime on November 03, 2011, 16:54
Mick said that he will review every suggestion and reply only to the ones that need to be replied.

Keep living with this sentence and be patient.