Started by Seven_Driver$, October 30, 2011, 03:19

Should Cops Only Use Cop Cars

Yes
41 (78.8%)
No
15 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

HeLiOn_PrImE

Load of crap? OK, fine. I never used other vehicles in chases, just so you know. If this decision is made, I won't be affected, but other people will be.
And yeah it's easy to say "don't give up, keep going" or "they will eventually get caught, don't worry". The truth is: these guys will get caught when they want to get caught, because in most of the times the guy who decides to chase them, won't have any support or backup.
And it doesn't matter if they get caught or they escape. Cops are always called noobs. I get that from all the suspects I put away.
Either while running crazy on the highway or serving a sentence in jail they always sent the "good wishes".  Call it load of crap, but that's just how it is.

Go ahead and do what you want. Sh!t will just get worse.
no animated signatures allowed

Nagy_Sanyi

I dont know why people spam the forum with these cop suggestions,its pointless.You see nothing happens when you suggest things like that

Thief missions are ruined for me because i hardly can choose thief class,and when im finally a thief then there are insfershit and heli noob cops who ruin the fun

Btw Infernus cop vs Infernus suspect = Ok
But an Infernus cop vs Perenial = Lame

HeLiOn_PrImE

I agree with you on that but it rarely happens that way. On the other hand I see a lot of viceversa. Infernus suspects showing off and sending "police needed" codes and a lot of cops with cop vehicles. And messages like (come get me pigs!!). So it's all balanced.

ChevyClevie

Strato

Albanian is right.. the 1 thing infernus has good its speed, and the others fail ;) A true cop will always use a cop car ( mr Kirkman ) and newbie's will go in an infernus even if they cant handle it.. irl there's a thing called "Chaser Branch" and that's something like an infernus on CVT.. i think it should stay how it is now.

Konali

I totally agree with everything Helion prime said :) hes the man!
This is a game , like IRL there will be differences. So u can accept the fact that cops can use fast cars or dont do thief jobs at all.
i hope its not like : oh mommyyyy they use faster cars, its not fair wheehehehe... 
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

HappyTaco

-1. For arguments sake It's like saying 'We know you're a cop and all but we're taking away your rights to arrest people, have fun'. Just let them arrest in what they wish, if it's that annoying why don't you spend 10 minutes figuring out a tactic to make them wrecked or something without breaking rules?
vBulletin API Developer.

Deff

Cops can use any car
And its fair enough because thieves keep doing /cancel (they even wait for 3min) for stealing ONLY fast cars

Second:
your poll is WRONG

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: HappyTaco on October 30, 2011, 16:03
-1. For arguments sake It's like saying 'We know you're a cop and all but we're taking away your rights to arrest people, have fun'. Just let them arrest in what they wish, if it's that annoying why don't you spend 10 minutes figuring out a tactic to make them wrecked or something without breaking rules?

Thank you!!! +1

Spekter

Quote from: helion_prime on October 30, 2011, 13:12
Load of crap? OK, fine. I never used other vehicles in chases, just so you know. If this decision is made, I won't be affected, but other people will be.
And yeah it's easy to say "don't give up, keep going" or "they will eventually get caught, don't worry". The truth is: these guys will get caught when they want to get caught, because in most of the times the guy who decides to chase them, won't have any support or backup.
And it doesn't matter if they get caught or they escape. Cops are always called noobs. I get that from all the suspects I put away.
Either while running crazy on the highway or serving a sentence in jail they always sent the "good wishes".  Call it load of crap, but that's just how it is.

Go ahead and do what you want. Sh!t will just get worse.

What a load of crap. If you have enough skill to keep up with a sports car suspect, you WILL catch him, because he will inevitably crash or lose control. And even if he keeps doing circles around LV, you still can catch him, if you know how.
Speaking of Infagotnus suspects, i dont even bother chasing them, because i consider them the same scum as 'cops' using the previously mentioned vehicle.

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: sveki on October 30, 2011, 23:23
What a load of crap. If you have enough skill to keep up with a sports car suspect, you WILL catch him, because he will inevitably crash or lose control. And even if he keeps doing circles around LV, you still can catch him, if you know how.
Speaking of Infagotnus suspects, i dont even bother chasing them, because i consider them the same scum as 'cops' using the previously mentioned vehicle.

So you know how to catch an infernus driving suspect (who refuels by the time you reach to him) , with a cop car (which no way in hell will match his speed)? And you refuse catching them even know they carry lots of fines? I'll try to make this short.

A. Y. F. K. M. ??
G. T. F. O. !!
Before you speak about others writing loads of crap, you should look in your damn mirror, kid!!

R16RACA

+1 mill, i do the same
[hide=when smokey tried to eat me]
Quote[15:00:41] <Rahail> R16 smoky wants you!
[15:00:58] <R16RACA> ahhh!
[15:01:15] <Rahail> the fuck 530kph on FREway
[/hide]
[hide=Konali summing me up]
Quote from: KonaliR16 u where maybe a quiet guy, but you are one of the smartest persons i have seen here and i never saw u gettin in trouble. U are a role model for alot players that cant behave and i will really really miss you.
[/hide]
[hide=quotes from Mick]
Quote from: Mick88*Mick88 announced: Fuuuuuu!
Quote from: Mick88"fuck off" is merely a kind request
Quote from: mick88
New theme is so sexy I want to make love to it
[/hide]
[hide=why ELM is not allowed here]It is not allowed as it is a mod that can be seen by other truckers, who might not want to look at flashing lights all the time. This is why only non laggy mods that only you can see are allowed.[/hide]

Seven_Driver$

Quote from: Deff on October 30, 2011, 17:28

your poll is WRONG

My poll is not wrong it just a question

Should cops ONLY use cop cars! l2read

Now if you dont think it is right THEN DONT POST!
[hide=sevie's forum signature] 
[/hide]
[joshy]
[hide=Who Owns This Forum Signature]Sevie[/hide] [hide=Why?]
QuoteWhy do people RAM so much when they can just drive normally?
[/hide] [hide= Sevie's Message]

C h r i s t m a s I s T h e B e s t O n C o n v o y T r u c k i n g F r o m S ev i e[/hide]
[hide=Sevie's Flag Counter]
[/hide]
/apply Music Videos            <---- Only if you want to be in a YouTube video :)
[hide=how many fines you have]$999999999999[/hide]
[hide=A good Video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBykDpbZ6s0[/hide]

Spekter

Quote from: helion_prime on October 31, 2011, 01:50

So you know how to catch an infernus driving suspect (who refuels by the time you reach to him) , with a cop car (which no way in hell will match his speed)? And you refuse catching them even know they carry lots of fines? I'll try to make this short.

A. Y. F. K. M. ??
G. T. F. O. !!
Before you speak about others writing loads of crap, you should look in your damn mirror, kid!!

You are wrong. Let me tell you an example. Yesterday, a suspect in Infagotnub was making circles around LV. I tried to catch up with him, and ofc, couldnt. Then, i turned my vehicle around and went in the opposite direction . When i noticed him on the radar, i made a sharp turn into his lane, rammed him head on, and wrecked him. And i got the arrest.
Another one: a suspect in Banshee was driving all over LV. I was following him all the way to Fort Carson, where he crashed in a telephone pole. I got the arrest again.
Please, dont reflect your lack of skill on me and other people. If you cant catch people in fast cars, it doesnt mean noone else can. Its your own damn problem. Deal with it.

Bob_Ferret

Its a bit hard to use tactics. I don't even think you could road block without some noob yelling "Stop Blocking!"

I wish more police did use tactics how ever.