More than $10 000, wanted level.

Started by Mefi, October 29, 2011, 14:09

Mefi

My suggestion is about, a tickets, so if you have more than $10 000 to pay, you will get 1 lvl wanted, why? cuz now, tickets, radars, are only for nothing, ppl speeding and paying...+1 if you understand me, what i mean!

Anri

Quote from: Ethan on February 02, 2012, 21:38
EDIT:

Hope to never see your name on this server again after what you did this afternoon anri

Konali

for as far as i know this has 1 disadvantage:

What if there are 2 cops for 40 people, and ur doing coach, with coach fines raise like madness and u will get a wanted level just because there are to less cops online and u will be hurt for it.

:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Strato

-1 for the idea, Konali explained perfectly everything :)

Ethan

so your suggesting if you get 10000 worth of fines at one time you get an automatic wanted level???

$nake

or maybe suggestion for cop could fine if player will have $1000 fines.. not less.. :o

HeLiOn_PrImE

no animated signatures allowed

SuperGoof

in the good old times, you never reached the 10k fines cause every cop whas driving a cop car instead of a infaggotnus.
this problem will be solved if there are more cop car cops!

Joshy

Quote from: SuperGoof on October 29, 2011, 19:29
in the good old times, you never reached the 10k fines cause every cop whas driving a cop car instead of a infaggotnus.
Likely won't happen.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

HeLiOn_PrImE

Quote from: SuperGoof on October 29, 2011, 19:29
yeah....the days when everyone could evade the cops because they didn't have the possibilities to catch suspects....Good times.....for thieves.
no animated signatures allowed

Strato

anyway it could be a pretty nice idea, cause when someone will have like 8k  fines..then he may think "damn i need to slow down cause i can get jailed".. so then more ppl could drive more safe instead of going on the full speed all the time.

$nake

now whole ct is totally (noob-)cop-friendly.. like 20:1 for cops..
plus ehm.. arresting is too easy, fining is totally too easy, weighting is too easy..
noob cops prefers to block trucker/etc and say it was lag, sry, just to get time for getting out..

Bob_Ferret

Quote from: $nake on October 29, 2011, 23:37
now whole ct is totally (noob-)cop-friendly.. like 20:1 for cops..
plus ehm.. arresting is too easy, fining is totally too easy, weighting is too easy..
noob cops prefers to block trucker/etc and say it was lag, sry, just to get time for getting out..

I see this a bit differently. People never stop for police, and end up in a chase for like 10-20minutes because the police cars are so slow. You will end up with like a $150 fine and some noob laughing at you. Being a policeman is not very rewarding in my opinion.

Also another idea. If a policeman fines, lets say 20 people, he should get a point... maybe not. I just don't get many points when being a policeman or cash from fines, I like the job but you don't get much for it.

I get maybe 1 out of 10 people actually stop for me. the rest floor it to see how far they can get away. Makes me a bit angry.
Also I do lag, but I never block people.

mircea9892004

I didn't read all the replies, but it's a Hell NO from me, I for one get 10k fines in a single job, I get fined usually around 15-20k, this idea would be valid perhaps only starting from 50k.
Be the change you want to see in the world.