News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

the server

Started by Ezio_Banaz, October 16, 2011, 10:12

Ezio_Banaz

i am not sure what gone wrong, but when i used to play (im back after not playing 54 days. yay.)
everything was (usually) smooth... (unless some idiot presses esc in ferry.)
now i cant even connect. if i am lucky it says im connected and then "logging in" but nothing happens, i cant even see the player models.
i think its the new host or something, but WHY?
i dont think the problem is with me since i was at my uncles house yesterday and till i convinced him to play, he can barely log in and when he did people lagged ALOT!

mrtrlt

Quote from: Ezio_Banaz on October 16, 2011, 10:12
i am not sure what gone wrong, but when i used to play (im back after not playing 54 days. yay.)
now i cant even connect. if i am lucky it says im connected and then "logging in" but nothing happens, i cant even see the player models.
i dont think the problem is with me since i was at my uncles house yesterday and till i convinced him to play, he can barely log in and when he did people lagged ALOT!

Okay. It probably is the new host. But here are some tips to see if you can get going again.

• Run as little programs as possible.
• Make sure to have as little internet using programs running.
• Also attempt to be the only person using the internet at the time.

If none of this works, try:

• Re Installing GTA SA and SAMP.
• Resetting your internet router
• OR if all else fails try upgrading your internet service provider.

dirty_curty

Lots of server crashes

$nake

to avoid lag, before entering server, remember about closing samp client :)

Ezio_Banaz

Quote from: Matt on October 16, 2011, 10:52
Quote from: Ezio_Banaz on October 16, 2011, 10:12

Okay. It probably is the new host. But here are some tips to see if you can get going again.

• Run as little programs as possible.
• Make sure to have as little internet using programs running.
• Also attempt to be the only person using the internet at the time.

If none of this works, try:

• Re Installing GTA SA and SAMP.
• Resetting your internet router
• OR if all else fails try upgrading your internet service provider.

usually i do make sure internet is clear but i will still try again with these tips...
thanks.

Kenny_Power

U do know we have a new IP dude :P

mrtrlt

Quote from: Kenny_Power on October 16, 2011, 14:57
U do know we have a new IP dude :P

Well he is on atm so i think he has figured it out then lol

:trolol:

HappyTaco

I've started lagging out of no where today too. It's not my internet and I've done everything to stop this lag but nothing works. It's getting on my nerves.  ::)
vBulletin API Developer.

Ezio_Banaz

for now, it seems the server works fine (not perfect, but not too laggy) from one time to another (mainly when the server gets full...)..
i think its the host.
(Mr. obvious)

Marvin

Quote from: Ezio_Banaz on October 16, 2011, 18:53
for now, it seems the server works fine (not perfect, but not too laggy) from one time to another (mainly when the server gets full...)..
i think its the host.
(Mr. obvious)

Then why do other servers on exactly the same host + machine have absolutely no lag huh ..

Ezio_Banaz

you ask me? ask the host -_-