News:

Server address: server.convoytrucking.net
Get SA-MP 0.3.7 here: Click Here to download SA-MP 0.3.7

Main Menu

Streaming Memory Fix

Started by helloWorld, October 14, 2011, 19:24

Joshy

I got this mod installed and I find everything loads faster, especially with HD mods. Now around 80-90% of the time I can spectate in WC and I won't land in water.

Recommended:
  • At least 3GB of RAM (this alone will use up 1920MB of it, gta_sa.exe can use around maximum 2.3GB of RAM, if you have less than 3GB of RAM it may end up in your system running out of memory and turning to pagefile, where everything goes very slow, including basic apps like music player)
  • HDD defragmented
    How to install:
  • Drag and drop the files into GTA SA folder, making backups first of course...
    Files:
  • vorbisFile.dll and vorbisHooked.dll - ASILoader to allow ASI to load
  • StreamMemoryFix2.2_test2.asi - a test version of Streaming Memory Fix (up to 1920MB), if you get error upon launching GTA try closing some programs and re-launching it again.
  • stream.ini - applies to GTA SA Single Player only, will allow more variation in vehicle models because of increased memory allowance.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?32cixnli97bk24q
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

Ethan

it says this version is not supported but yet the version I have is listed on the screen that pops up..

RaceRX

You need a new exe... Heres a link to mine that WORKS with this.
http://www.4shared.com/file/H8AMOvMn/gta_sa.html?
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

Strato

It works perfectly. When the 1.1 file doesn't work put the 2.2 beta file and then it's fine. Cookie for ya josh ;)

Deff

i already got this 8)
Its a must have...specially if you got too big gta3.img

Hayabusa.

I used that thingy, but it fucked up my detailed radar mod so i had to reinstall my SAN im not gonna use it again -.- but still thnx for upload **

Ethan

thanx racer that worked, dont know if anything has changed yet

mrtrlt

Quote from: Peterbilt379 on October 14, 2011, 22:26
I used that thingy, but it fucked up my detailed radar mod so i had to reinstall my SAN im not gonna use it again -.- but still thnx for upload **

I have the same mod so joshy. Im gonna give it a pass. Good joh anyways though. Cookie in advance  :P ;)

Strato

TheSandman

25/8/11 - 4/10/15: 1502 days of continuous staff duty C:-)

Partyroo

Quote from: Matt on October 15, 2011, 01:54
Quote from: Peterbilt379 on October 14, 2011, 22:26

I have the same mod so joshy. Im gonna give it a pass. Good joh anyways though. Cookie in advance  :P ;)

Then take the radar out & get this, it fixes so much streaming crap out it's well worth it. Trust me.

Edit: I decided to be nice & upload the one I have encase the link above is still broken.
I'l warn you back your things up before you replace just encase! http://www.mediafire.com/?efsg4rl0dm599re

Imgur   | Youtube | Skype
Always remember, never be afraid to ask.
[hide=My Favourite Clubs!]
S.A Lowriders
Universal Trucking
San Andreas Fuel Association
GTA Modders[/hide]
Move along, move along.

Strato

Need new link (up doesn't work)... 4shared are now with register and i'm 2 lazy for it. Can someone upload it please?

Anaya

Deff