[release] Elegy modified by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, September 15, 2013, 18:33

nyolc8

So I just finished it, and here it is.

- fully reshaped the whole chassis
- imvehft features (working steering wheel, brakepads,lights)
- non-imvehft version without brakedpads (use the dff from "non_imvehft" folder)
- all tune parts modified for the car
- more drifting physics

[imgur]http://imgur.com/a/P5OGl#0[/imgur]
you can see more images of it HERE]

Download the car (updated 1)
(Now it has non-drift physics edition)

(You need to replace all files in gta3.img. If you don't want to use imvehft, then you can use the files from the "non_imvehft" folder.)

(If you don1t want license palte on tune bumpers on front then use the files from the no_licenseplate_fbmp folder along with the other files)

Download ImVehFt tested for samp
(Just copy all files into Gta San Andreas folder. Control keys are in the readme.txt)

Ethan

awesome job.. we all love you now.. BTW, we have to replaces the tuned parts like the spoiler, fenders etc for it to look right?

Xandee

nyolc8

Quote from: Ethan on September 15, 2013, 18:37
awesome job.. we all love you now.. BTW, we have to replaces the tuned parts like the spoiler, fenders etc for it to look right?
Thanks! and yes, because of the different shapes

Benny

Great! Thank you nyolc8! You are really really good at modding and editing mods! :D

Btw can you edit the tuned petrol trailer so it will fit to the road train you made? Please and thank you! :)

Edit: Imvehft still doesn't work for me, my samp crashes...
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Dobby

Wow :matias: i can finally buy an elegy again :matias: i love this mod, going in game to test it now :D
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

sardarji

Ray

Marius

nyolc8

Thanks all! :)

Quote from: Benny on September 15, 2013, 20:13
Great! Thank you nyolc8! You are really really good at modding and editing mods! :D

Btw can you edit the tuned petrol trailer so it will fit to the road train you made? Please and thank you! :)

Edit: Imvehft still doesn't work for me, my samp crashes...
thanks :) about the imvehft: I can only think two things, it conflicts with other mods you have, or you have a bad exe for it.

Quote from: Marius on September 15, 2013, 20:59
Got some troubles with it :( I replaced only the DFF from non-imvehft one.
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6355/2nck.png
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3522/cdfs.png
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/7122/wnzl.png
you need to change all files, just use the elegy.dff from the non_imvehft. so the other files needed too for the non_imveh dff.

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

Benny

LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
DISTANCE TRAVELLED

nyolc8

Quote from: Benny on September 15, 2013, 22:04
Nope still doesn't work..
Then I think it's conflicting with a mod you using. In singleplayer, it works as it should? So the lights working and such?

Wizzer

Holy sh*t! Its really awesome!! Luv the the boot on a tuned Elegy :P
Cookie incoming!  :like:
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-