[release] Elegy modified by nyolc8

Started by nyolc8, September 15, 2013, 18:33

Undercover

This mod is freaking' awesome. Thanks for making this awesome mod. I appreciate for your good work.

nyolc8

Thanks all! :D

I updated the pack with no licenseplate version bumpers, also made non_imvehft version for all files, so the non_imvehft version now smaller with ~50kb.

So now if you have imvehft, just use all files from the imvehft folder, if you don't have imvehft, then use all files from the non_imvehft folder.
(if you don't want license palte on front tune bumpers then use the files from no_licenseplate_fbmp along with the other files)

Download

Wizzer

With your mods we can feel the difference!  :like:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Btw, your Elegy is 2km/h faster then original :D On highway I got 197km/h, with original 195km/h
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
Quote from: a ban appealWhat actually was happening:
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
Quote from: Sorin on May 14, 2015, 19:23
Quote from: Emily on May 14, 2015, 19:04
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 14, 2015, 16:50
So many people from romania lol
no wonder everyone asks for help
:ukiddn:
Quote from: asjhfbisyadfb69 on May 15, 2015, 12:37
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Quote from: Guest on June 02, 2015, 20:36
Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.
Joci [06 Jun 20:12]:   We need an admin hacker online -.-

Supreme

Quote from: Han_Lue on September 16, 2013, 10:33
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Btw, your Elegy is 2km/h faster then original :D On highway I got 197km/h, with original 195km/h

Infernus top speed is 303, but sometimes I reach 307, with no mods.

Wizzer

Quote from: Supreme on September 16, 2013, 10:34
Quote from: Han_Lue on September 16, 2013, 10:33
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Infernus top speed is 303, but sometimes I reach 307, with no mods.
I can reach 359 with Inf..
(Down the hill)
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]
lv was fleeing police and suddenly porqe not sack me and went back inside and did not let me
The other day I got rammed so hard against the wall my vehicle jumped in the hair and went from perfect to broken wtf.

Good afternoon some time ago stopped playing Samp personal problems recently reopened it and I appeared Banding not know why I really seems unfair that I Page Broken Dishes Another's hope I solve the problem Regards
Quote from: StrangerWizzer has 6 letters, 6 is our first number, there are 2 z, 2 is our second number, 6-2=4. 4 is our third number, your rest of your name letters are not doubled, 1 is our forth number, 4-1=3. A triangle was 3 thingy things. iluminati is triangle, Wizzer = iluminati comfirmed.

Marius

Wizzer

[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

Quote from: Marius on September 16, 2013, 11:43
Found some bugs , I don`t know if only I have these bugs ...
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9117/7gj.png
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/7706/mkb1.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5494/y8po.png
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3971/lw7g.png
On the first picture there is no bug I think, only the bumper is in front of the light from that view. The third one... I'll look into it, maybe I accidentaly shaped it in wrong there. The other "transparency" bugs are present with lights off too? Or only getting transparent when you turn on the lights?

edit: tested, I get them too (only with lights on), so I'll look into it... Maybe I'll be able to fix it with some minor modifications.

sardarji

nyolc8

The 3rd picture bug fixed, but the light transparency bug is happens because when the lights goes on, then all poligons getting one sided, so the other side of it will be invisible... So, I can only fix it by making poligons for the other sides too... (shit... :D)

Dobby

I love this mod. I'll continue using it. However, is there a way to make it like the original Elegy?. As soon as i start to accelerate, the back wheels spin for ages. If possible id like it back the same way? :D .
Quote from: mick88 on May 24, 2015, 21:39
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

nyolc8

The second, and third picture bug fixed (For now I managed to fill those gaps without any extra poligons), now I need to make a backside for each front bumper.

@Dobby: Yes, but because of the slightly different axle distances, I can't guarantee that it will be the exact same.

Wizzer

Now I found these bugs too,
Could you make an update where the bugs are fixed
+would be cool if theres 2 versions: 1 with original mass and otherone with edited mass.

Still luv ur elegy!! :D
:3 :3
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]

nyolc8

Quote from: Han_Lue on September 17, 2013, 12:57
+would be cool if theres 2 versions: 1 with original mass and otherone with edited mass.

What bugs you found?

Here's the updated pack, I filed the big holes and gaps which were too bad, and there is a "non_drift" version of the elegy.dff (for both imvehft and non_imvehft)

Download updated pack

Wizzer

Quote from: nyolc8 on September 17, 2013, 13:23
Quote from: Han_Lue on September 17, 2013, 12:57

What bugs you found?

Here's the updated pack, I filed the big holes and gaps which were too bad, and there is a "non_drift" version of the elegy.dff (for both imvehft and non_imvehft)

Download updated pack
Thx for the repack, but now I found some new bugs :D
made a vid. of it:

Btw isnt the backlights little buggy? Its showed in the video as well.
Added a pic: Its ment to be like this or its a bug?
[hide=Steam]
[hide=stats]