Convoy Trucking 2 / Higher Rewards

Started by Vik, March 11, 2024, 19:41

Vik

Hi,

Just out of curiosity , what do you guys think about making another Convoy Trucking Server , same copy as this but make it easier to get money , like increase the amount you get x2 or x3 times , this way it will take the grind off the game and I believe it will bring more players , especially people that have less time to invest in the game.

The way i see it , the more money you make(not crazy money obsly) , the more you have to spend on cars / houses and enjoy the game. This is my point of view since the free time I can allocate to gaming is limited , but i would not mind spending 1-2 hours maybe a day if rewards were greater and easier to access money to play around with.

Buli.

Moskri

Moskri Pro Tower

Vik

it's sad seing only 3-6 ppl online , used to be loads before , i think one of the reasons people stoped playing is the grind to get the cash :winkcmas:

Shock

the grind is a part of the game and is what drove alot of players to achieve great things, its 2024 the server is bound to die eventually. So lets not try to revive something that is already dead a long time ago and let us cherish the memories we had. Might sound dumb for you new players but i think alot of people will agree
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Vik

Shock

its the reality
Quote from: Dux on April 22, 2017, 06:22First of all!! You are not supposed as an admin to check chatlogs!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview