Moskri (killing / deathmatching)

Started by HugoBoss, February 28, 2024, 20:13

Moskri

Quote from: HugoBoss on March 02, 2024, 12:30Dear Moskri, thanks for the pictures!
In your pictures, it is clear that you are on the side facing the opposite direction, i.e. on my side of the line, and that you intended to hit me. I don't know why you don't stop these things?
Why don't you want to respect the rules of this server?
Why do you hate other people?
We were friends, but you changed and crossed the line of friendship, thinking that I would tolerate the purpose of your jokes and rudeness?

I start record in last second, because idk u want ramm me...

https://streamable.com/ft0wg2
Here he agin camping and AfK on road 2 hours and block road

- How did you manage to turn on the recording in just 2 seconds, where is the full clip? Didn't you mean to hit me in my direction? Isn't the location for the mission in the other direction, not in that one, you didn't answer that?

lol 2 hours, i was stopped on the sand by the side of the road, it's just a bug, you see that the truck moves by itself..

It is not possible to start the video in one second, be a man and admit it, your application will certainly not be recognized, because it is not valid, and secondly, you did not fill out the form, but you are following up on your fake application.. You are aware of that  ;D

Can you also explain this, when i was reported by Lussia, you thought i would get a ban and you immediately asked me to send you money so it wouldn't go to waste  :o  :D

- Translation from the text (Savo, my name)

And last,

Why are you parking this so i can't do my job, it's a pure provocation like last time, but it's not reporting you, it's just the bad things you do and lie so that i can be punished without any evidence!

Moskri Pro Tower

Moskri

And an addition to the last post, you reported yourself for hitting and driving in the opposite direction  :D

Watch your video carefully from the first second and everything will be clear to you, the picture shows everything
If you came across my tape on purpose just to record and cut half a video clip, but you got it wrong!

You should be punished for this, because you falsify every application!

Who is where in this strip?  ;D

Moskri Pro Tower

HugoBoss

1 Stop lying and telling false things

2 With lying and without evidence you will not get out of the ban this time

3 The admins gave you a lot of trouble, and you didn't respect those same admins who gave you a chance, because you did the same things again later

4 Understand that all these evidences and pictures of yours fall into the water, because it is easy to break in that you are lying

5 Realize that this is the end for you in Convoy Trucking

6 Please all the evidence is published, let the admins decide and make the right decision, stop constantly commenting with false statements

HugoBoss

I saw him 5 min ago he is wotking tow in tierra robada, and he is block my tow with other cars...

https://imgur.com/a/41ph2si

Moskri

How funny you are  :D  :D  :D

I just came from a business lunch, i was afk in the game and i see this report of yours, you say i blocked you and you put a truck in front of you ahhaahha

This is the funniest thing i've ever seen xD

Moskri Pro Tower

Moskri

Quote from: HugoBoss on March 03, 2024, 10:4103.03.2024
I saw him 5 min ago he is wotking tow in tierra robada, and he is block my tow with other cars...

https://imgur.com/a/41ph2si

I would like this discussion to end as soon as possible, because it is fake and there is no evidence. If i was guilty, i would confess.

''Proof provided in the pictures may not be older than 14 days. If it is, it will be ignored/deleted due to the following reasons'' - First of all, the picture in which the person in question says i offended him, which turned out not to be offensive, is an old picture

- And there is no evidence for the ramming, because he did not take a picture or video of me hitting him, and he allegedly exploded, why didn't he take a picture earlier, because he himself caused the incident and used it to report me!

And this is where the discussion should end, because every subsequent application is his without proof, because it does not show the date and time of the picture on the server. (/timestamp)

I no longer have the time or energy to defend myself and my name because of a false report without any proof, this just irritated me. I wish everyone nice and pleasant playing with me.
  <3 

Moskri Pro Tower

HugoBoss

I see u want give him more chanse, because u not want lock this topic. Ok i will agree with that, give him chanse, he will be maybe now normal player.
Thank you

TheShetlandSheepdog

This guy has been reported, banned numerous times and never changes his behaviour. Continues to say things like 'Russians are doing good huhu' and is afk all day anyways (interest farm imo). Because let's be honest just going online to go afk, and do 5 tows of 2 minutes is not actively playing.

Also saying things like this:

https://ibb.co/G09dBxH

This guy will never change, annoys almost everyone with his constant spam 'me pro' 'me pro' 'me pro'. Rammed people like you see in this topic, constant disrespect especially to women (Lussia). When is enough admins?

Loup

Please stop posting and mixing everything up, it should be good enough already as a prof for reporting someone. We surely need alot of time to investigate what and how this all happened, a reply will be given accordingly to the situation later.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is 7 + 4?:
What is the server name?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview