Moskri (cheats)

Started by Lussia, January 23, 2024, 00:10

Lussia

Player reported:

Rule broken: cheats
Date and time: 21.1.2024

Proof:
https://imgur.com/gallery/lDQhu9Q

It was not first time that Moskri called me his girlfriend. I am not okay with that. After a few hours he did it again and i asked him if he can stop it.
Agovich : stop wat ?
Moskri : neda picku ( ,,I don't care" from google translate but it's trying to fix you on – neda pičku which it translate to ,,no cunt")
After a few hours this happened:
Agovich : Lussi u mind us talking SRB/BH ?
Lussia_[Oreo] : well i would appreciate if you speak english in main chat
Moskri : cuti kurvo (,,listen whore" again only from google translate)
Moskri : 3vs 1 (here i think he means Moskri, Agovich, HugoBoss vs me)
Moskri : geng beng (i smell a sexual undertone here and i don't like it)
Usually i tried ignor these messages, took it as a bad joke or something ..
I tried don't care that he is not writing english in main chat. Well it was a mistake. I have enough.
I can't and i don't want to be quiet anymore when i am not okay with something and somebody doing things against the rules. Repeatedly.

Lussia

I made a mistake with letters when i wanted to post it first time. Second time i didnt check if everything its right and post it.
Rule broken is not cheat but i wanted to choose instulting / disrecpect / threads.
Big apology.

Moskri

I am an honest player, the three of us played in the evening at that time and made a good time and drove a convoy, if you are offended madam, i apologize on behalf of all three of us!  O0

Moskri Pro Tower

Tyler

Moskri has been banned for 14 days for disrespect / inappropriate talk / non english in main chat

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig