SAMP crashed twice at the same parking

Started by PITROCH, April 01, 2023, 18:22

PITROCH

Hi,

I want to post a problem in SF. I was playing as a thief and I had some status bar in up left corner, like in GTA SA progress bar which said Total respect. After 1 min that progress bar shown I enter parking in SF and samp crashed. I had this situacion twice today. Mabye someone had a similar issue.

Cheers

j7n

Do you have any mods? Maybe its an issue with a car as you approach it and it gets loaded (not necessarily yet in sight).

The Respect bar sometimes appers without a fix for it, but it doesn't lead to problems.

PITROCH

zero mods. Im going to avoid this place :)

Loup

It happened with me and WhiteThunder as well. Driving with a car inside that parking on all levels then getting on foot walking all the way on top and back to bottom by walking to other side (left to right) on every floor makes you get the total respect bar with a minus and as soon as you get it, you can't get out of the parking your game crashes. The location is at /gps Esplanade North
I removed all cars to see if any of them makes you crash but none does, nor there are any actors to make you crash. Maybe its a bug in the game itself.

ADMIN SINCE
19 Dec 2022
MODERATOR SINCE
16 Dec 2019
COUNTRY
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

PITROCH

Thanks Loup for doing investigation of this problem. Cheers  O0

TiPiR

Hi.

I just reported this 6 years ago and its still not fixed yet.

https://forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php?action=search2

Btw I just think about how its the original game bug and not samp bug.

TiPiR