Stupidest thing you have done on CT

Started by Spekter, May 23, 2011, 01:01

Spekter

Share some stupid stuff you done on CT. The stupidest thing I have done recently, happened a few hours ago, when I was browsing some trucks on Blueberry Trucks shop. I accidentally bought another Roadtrain, which i had to sell right after i bought it. It was unnecessary loss of $70,000   :)   

Konali

ive made a list off some supid things i did

- Gave away about 500.000 to the wrong person xD
- loaned $10.000.000 to some1 :) will never see it back:)
- Blow up a uninsured copcar LV ,copcar LV , Towtruck.
- Sold my house once by not good looking :) i lost 1,7 mil:)
- Just like u i was at blueberry's looking on the list and my game flpped to destkop and when i came back i pressed to much enter and i bought a damm Yankee
and so on.. just a simple example off what can happen to everyone:)
:cmastree:

Quote from: TheSandman on November 26, 2012, 13:53
There you go, cop didnt have a car and one was spawned for him.
Admins are helpers, not monsters.
Quote from: Calvingreen17. on January 15, 2013, 20:53
And i just want to take this moment that i have to thank you SO much for giving me the chance to be a moderator. I really enjoyed it, and although I made bad decisions (like playing MW3 too much haha xD), I really really did enjoy helping players like never before. You were my role model, you were the best admin I had seen in years, and there will never be another one like you.

It will take another to replace me, but I dont think CT can recover if they lose you bro, I wish you the best.

(Pretty sure you hear stuff like this every day XD You're like Chuck norris)
Quote from: mick88 on February 12, 2013, 23:28
It's unfair that admins can teleport to buy house, and reset their own camping score, but we have to trust that they won't abuse it. We have to trust them anyway, because the server is in their hands. Without admins server is nothing.

Neon$lash

Quote- Just like u i was at blueberry's looking on the list and my game flpped to destkop and when i came back i pressed to much enter and i bought a damm Yankee

i did that by accident once. so everyone was all like gz for the Yankee lol
also.

- Sold My Beloved elegy on noobs days for an Infernus Hoe.
- Traded My Old 3 slot for a new but nice one. justc cuz of a trucking park near my house.

[hide=The Best Progressive Rock you can Hear]Feel The Crimson King

In the Court of the Crimson King - In the Wake of Poseidon - Lizard - Islands
Larks' Tongues in Aspic - Starless and Bible Black - Red - Discipline
Beat - Three of a Perfect Pair - THRAK - The ConstruKction of Light -The Power to Believe

RaceRX

Blew up an uninsured monster truck after owning it for about an hour.. bought multipliable houses, Sold all my stuff cuz i was mad, rebought everything 10mins later, and loaning people money.
playing since 2010, moderator for over a year demoted for being an ass to an asshole then banned for speed hack then returned for awhile then dipped out

Nice

$nake

i have only 1 stupid thing what i did.. :o
*cough* abused couple of mod cmds *cough* :(
.. and all knows how it finished..

Dr_dog

I traded my garage to a sand farm.
When insurance was new thing and i didnt want to pay ridicilous prices for and i didnt insure my cars and i think i lost like 9 petros while  working.
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION

$hadow

umm ye

1 day i was loading from SF to LS island , i drove to LS island but when i was there i realised that im not loading so iw asted my time and lost 1k for /stopwork xD

Deff

I havent done any stupid thing yet in server
Because i am extra intelligent then normal human beings, just a joke lol
I hope i wouldnt do it :\

Lindsey

I've had at least 3 - 4 3 slot houses..i just keep wasting money on moving house XD
View my news story : http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39051.new.html#new
[hide=awesomeness]
Lindsey ~ Sticking up for the little guy - http://www.forum.convoytrucking.net/index.php/topic,39070.0.html
Quote[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] managed to steal Alpha
[21:11:49] Lindsey_[UK] left the server (exit)
[21:12:17] * ExAdmin Lindsey_[UK] (41) connected: I will report you, count on it
[21:12:22] <krisu> that was good linds :D
Quote from: brane on June 06, 2013, 10:53
Quote from: Lindsey on June 06, 2013, 08:37
Terror, youve been on your last warning for stuff on ct for like a year so I dont feel treatened by you
Buuuuuuuuuurn

[/hide]

Flarteh

Quote from: Konali on May 23, 2011, 01:22

- Just like u i was at blueberry's looking on the list and my game flpped to destkop and when i came back i pressed to much enter and i bought a damm Yankee

I lol'd

Once I attempted to out run a (new)cop with an Artic load, I was on the highway south of LV so I drove into the river and swam to my arrest at the dock near SFPD.  C:-)
Cookies for funny quotes... (Below)

Jan_Cross

I was at the Van shop at SF, and i forgot the name of Boxville and i accidently bought Bobcat XD. Oh and, i installed a stupid mod, it was a MAN truck and it had a big chasis, i was doing a petrol mission. When my truck tipped over and sent me and the Petrol Tanker mod into the water xD

Cuz She's a hot girl,
when she's moving takes my breath away
Hot girl. Her body keeps the fire burn in me
I can be your Romeo
Why don't you let your body go
R.I.O - Hot Girl [Dan Winter Remix]

Joshy

I once did a 5 destination fuel mission while wanted, succeeded. :)

I used cruise control at around 140kph in the SF Tunnel, went over the banking, blew up both my RT and Petrol Trailer, which were both uninsured. :)

Bought a car (Sultan) for a car show, then sold it immediately after.
[comment]test[/comment]
LAST SEEN
TOTAL TIME ON SERVER
SCORE
TRUCK LOADS
CONVOY SCORE
ACHIEVEMENTS
ARTIC
DUMPER
VAN
FUEL
CEMENT
ARRESTS
CARS STOLEN
COACH
PLANE
HELICOPTER
TOW TRUCK
LIMO
TRASH
ARMORED VAN
BURGLARIES
ARMORED VANS STOLEN
MISSIONS FAILED
OVERLOADED
FINES PAID
TOTAL SPENT ON FUEL
INTEREST EARNED
DISTANCE TRAVELLED
TIME IN JAIL
LAST MISSION
Generated using Azure Functions & CloudFlare Workers using the Convoy Trucking API. Updates every around 5 minutes. See the original SVG image. View source code (not updated with function yet)

junior roberts

i blow up an uninsured Roar train and petrol trailer both uninsured try to drift a trailer close to water and went in the wated instead lol.
<a href="http://imgur.com/ZaUpw"></a>

piemaster

-Loaned 200k to Corvette which he still hasnt payed back.
-Bought, and sold 5 different houses in a day, loosing 2 million
-Going mudding in an uninsured Huntley
-Trying to race the ferry to the bridge while being chased by a cop
-Trying to get as many fines as possible in one hour.  Lost all my money, but sure made one cop happy
-Left Convoy trucking to play Minecraft
Quote from: Vado19 on January 25, 2011, 01:23
we all have brains
You sure about that, Vado?

Kenny_Power

Nearly everything I do on the server is stupid :)