Koleka Problem

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 2022-12-09 18:21:01
Reason of ban: Speedhack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
i was flying by helicopter and left game in menu window. Immediately had to come back to work place. After few hours I couldn't log in (banned)

Screenshot:
I don't use any of these sites (have screenshoot)

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Koleka Problem

I honestly don't know who blocked me. When I turned on my laptop and couldn't connect. Screenshot of failed login.

Koleka Problem

Quote from: Koleka Problem on December 09, 2022, 23:26
I honestly don't know who blocked me. When I turned on my laptop and couldn't connect. Screenshot of failed login: https://imgur.com/iqrpTKX

Eurobeat

9 Dec. 2022
00:56 Possible speedhack detected: Koleka (2) 1009 kph in Maverick (Vz: 0.262614)P/L: 0.112573

Can you explain how you managed to reach a speed of 1009kph while gaining height(you were not falling) in a Maverick?

Koleka Problem

I can't explain that because I never did it. Using CC often. I remember last flight before pushed 'Esc' button. I was in Bone or Tierra Robada county. Then I had to move my real truck to bay for unload and left game in menu window.

Koleka Problem

Using mobile internet and a mobile phone as a Wi-Fi access point. It is weak in various countries. Often have high ping. Maybe the lag provoked that.

Eurobeat

Quote from: Koleka Problem on December 10, 2022, 17:51
I can't explain that because I never did it. Using CC often. I remember last flight before pushed 'Esc' button. I was in Bone or Tierra Robada county. Then I had to move my real truck to bay for unload and left game in menu window.
CC in helicopters doesn't take you over 450kph

Quote from: Koleka Problem on December 10, 2022, 20:55
Using mobile internet and a mobile phone as a Wi-Fi access point. It is weak in various countries. Often have high ping. Maybe the lag provoked that.
Your packetloss was 0.1%, an extremely good connection. I have high ping too because I am far away from the host, this never happens to me or anyone else I know

It would be best to explain exactly how you did it(which app you used, what scripts you downloaded, etc) so that we can learn more about what to look for in the future

Koleka Problem

Honestly, I didn't use any apps or anything like that. I have no idea how that happened. This is the first time for me to have such a situation.

Koleka Problem

These aren't Domino or Tower games where you physically place a block and it can't move. It is software, uses internet connection and other invisible, intangible things. Many mistakes can happen at any time. Real traffic control is not as strict as here :D

Koleka Problem

I don't have time for hacks. I'm not a gamer or a programmer. Drive a truck across Europe and play this game to kill time. The server is not popular, there are not many players here. And you will ban me for no reason in my situation. Check me out, look for me after the unban, it'll be fair. What's the point to hack when you have 1800 points and spent there not one day?

Eurobeat

We have an anticheat script(that has been updated and revised countless times) in place to detect cheats. False positives do happen, but they are easy to confirm. In this case, you were going 1009kph, you were going UP(you were not falling), your packetloss was extremely low - the likelihood of this being a false positive is even lower than your packetloss.

Without an in depth explanation of how you did it and a written promise not to do it again, OR explicit proof(like a video of the incident) we can not unban you.

Quote from: Eurobeat on May 01, 2021, 06:58
Hacking and giving yourself an advantage over other players is unfair and a serious offence.

Keep the agreement on the ban appeal in mind:
Quote from: Koleka Problem on December 09, 2022, 23:09I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Koleka Problem

Ok. I have to create a story. I used "speedmygame.exe" Turned it on while unloaded bananas. I will promise never do it again ever!!!

Koleka Problem

I started to feel like I'm in court. Ridiculous.