josiah

Player name:  
Ban ID:  
Time and date of ban: 29/07/2022
Reason of ban: Weapon Hack
Ban was unfair? Yes
I was banned by: Smokey (anti-cheat)

What actually was happening:
So basically me and Cosylv were heading to unresting desert, a hacker came in, he start teleporting everyone around, which caused me to lose 40k worth of a gas haul, we later released our frustration on him because of what he did, he then started getting bots to join the server, these bots started mimicking our actions and even somehow our ip addresses, we then got locked out of our accounts and then I receive a message of being banned. His name is Zentre213, previously known as Johannes213.

Screenshot:
https://imgur.com/KLTul0k

I confirm that all above information is true and I am aware that posting false information in ban appeal will result in my ban being extended.

Tyler

How did you release your frustration on the hacker?

Did you use cheats?

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig

josiah

It's a freshly installed gta, plus the last time I ever cheated was the day my old account got banned soo...., screwy was there and CosyLv, they can back up my statement.

josiah

And I pretty much was spamming the heck out of you to come out of afk.

Screwy

I was in game but not near Blob. As I said, this guy was doing things I haven't seen before. Changing his name in game, joining and leaving server without any message printed. He also teleported to my RC helicopter a few times. That was new to me.

Tyler

[23:19:46] (CB:16) Fish: thats going in my sig